Windows 10: Virus/Malware issue, unable to permanently detect or remove from anti-virus

Discus and support Virus/Malware issue, unable to permanently detect or remove from anti-virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I'm dealing with a browser extension name "zHelpBlock" virus or malware. It's folder path is "C:ProgramData:"Tjdu" which is a hidden folder.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dilip-Kothari, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Virus/Malware issue, unable to permanently detect or remove from anti-virus

Hello,I'm dealing with a browser extension name "zHelpBlock" virus or malware. It's folder path is "CVirus/Malware issue, unable to permanently detect or remove from anti-virus :programData:"Tjdu" which is a hidden folder. While it says EMPTY but on opening there is a sub folder who's name changes every time. In "Tjdu" folder there's a sub folder "E8BE540A" and within which there are 4 files, one called "backround" JavaScript File "icon128"

:)

Dilip-Kothari, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Munki Win User

i have a anti virus software called security tool and cant get rid of it

This is a rougue antivirus..MALWARE...not a virus. Why would you choose and Virus removal tool to remove Malware when there is a tool for that??

Munki, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Firewall, Anti-Virus, Malware Protection for Windows 10

Microsoft recommends the use of its own products and sites.

>
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/products

There does not exist 1 security product which is THE best and which will catch each and every infection..

Whenever you think that your computer might be infected you can run on-demand scans with some of the products listed here:

List of Malware Removal Tools

Suggestion to read

Jsssssssss, Jul 15, 2021
  4. lenn231 Win User

Virus/Malware issue, unable to permanently detect or remove from anti-virus

anti virus malware

what is the best anti virus malware product to use

lenn231, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Virus/Malware issue, unable to permanently detect or remove from anti-virus

1. Virus/Malware issue, unable to permanently detect or remove from anti-virus - Similar Threads - Virus Malware issue

2. Unable to remove virus permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to remove virus permanently: My laptop is infected with Trojan virus. I have run windows defender scansquick, custom, full and offline scans, microsoft safety scanner malwarefox, malwarebytes. They seem to have removed the virus according to the scan results but the virus just keeps appearing when i scan...
  3. How to delete Seguarzo Anti Virus Malware if anti viruses not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete Seguarzo Anti Virus Malware if anti viruses not working: I CAnt delete Seguarzo anti virus says i need perms from administrator. when my account is an admin account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-seguarzo-anti-virus-malware-if-anti/1c05a4a1-c4e2-41ae-a3eb-e396028ed73b
  4. Remove Viruses and malwares

Remove Viruses and malwares: Does removing all files and reinstalling windows 10 remove viruses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/remove-viruses-and-malwares/613ca87a-cf46-416e-bb94-1aeeec48b11a
  5. Malware/Virus Removal

Malware/Virus Removal: I ran my command prompt through the advanced start up option to find malware or infected files in my system. The command prompt I ran was as follows: 1. C: 2. -s -h -r /s /d *.* 3. dir I received multiple access denied notifications along with numerous “The target...
  6. anti virus malware

anti virus malware: what is the best anti virus malware product to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-malware/071e19f9-9d23-4806-8462-06b6fc936657"
  7. anti virus and malware protection

anti virus and malware protection: Windows Security is now recognised now as being more than adequate for protection from viruses malware ransomeware ect. Will this eventually negate the need for third party software and what will happen to the likes of Bitdefender Kaspersky McAfee etc. Will people still...
  8. Anti virus and malware protection

Anti virus and malware protection: Is the Windows Defender very effective protection against any harms that may be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/anti-virus-and-malware-protection/6a679aa5-3f2b-4172-84f6-b812aa914cfb
  9. Anti-virus and Anti-malware??

Anti-virus and Anti-malware??: 1. Do I need a particular anti-malware software , in addition to Anti-virus? 2. Is the paid version of Avast good and sufficient enough to reduce risks? 3. Is "malware" a collective term that includes ransomware, adware, spyware ...... or are they all different things...
  10. Most anti-virus/anti-malware method of browsing

Most anti-virus/anti-malware method of browsing: It seems that so many anti-virus products are decent and do a fair job of protecting your computer, whether or not you pay for them. And all reviews I've read over the years usually conclude that free is best, because the "extra stuff" you get really don't help all that much...