Windows 10: Virus/Malware Whenever I import pics from ANY of my devices a LOT of unwanted critters show...

Discus and support Virus/Malware Whenever I import pics from ANY of my devices a LOT of unwanted critters show... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This started around 2 years ago when I was selling on eBay and not just buying. The source? I do not know for sure, but looking back from months later,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonnaMX, Feb 8, 2020.

1. DonnaMX Win User

Virus/Malware Whenever I import pics from ANY of my devices a LOT of unwanted critters show...

This started around 2 years ago when I was selling on eBay and not just buying. The source? I do not know for sure, but looking back from months later, I kind of 'connected' it with one of two mishaps: 1/An Asian Seller burned me, and I looked to eBay for help that Seller was not happy about that, I tell you or 2/ I could not take a decent pic of a common item I wanted to sell, so I copied another Seller's pic without asking. I felt really bad about it later, when I discovered it wasnot something one did and that sellers with not only the same pics but the same tutorial and, in a great many cases, the same bleep.

These little emoticons and other weird pics, even videos, began turning up when I loaded my camera pics. Of course, I deleted every one of the little, often repetitive weirdies, had Norton scan everything I knew how to scan and was assured that my computer, including my pics, was/were fine. Until I imported another 20 pics of items I had to sell. There were more 'space invaders' yes, some of those, too than pics and they came in assorted shapes; big, little and even interesting - I did not succumb and have not a single time since and scanned again for viruses and malicious malware.

Then I recalled, the pics had been taken by my phone. Then, Mum's tablet; Mum's phone.

2 P.C.'s, 4 mobile's, 2 tablets, 2 Servers and 3 different Security programs later, I do not use a camera at all they still follow me. yes I have scanned before deleting also They are sometimes so intriguing or beautiful it saddens me to delete them. I do, though. Sometimes they pop up again in a pic file, months later; pac man, emoticons, pics of famous people, blank pics, gifs, some really great graphics, colourful little messages, including 39 3-d 'pics' of blue hearts, reading, "I love you"...SIGH.

Could someone please help me; tell or show me how to permanently remove these pic-traitors once and for all, please? Better still, how to remove whatever is and has been causing this I may have repeated myself then? I would sincerely love to have the person/parties responsible thrown in prison - I am over-reaching there, I see that. Please HELP?!

:)

DonnaMX, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Feb 8, 2020
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Manufacturers embed malware in their smartphones

There is an important distinction there. Adware != malware.

R-T-B, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Virus/Malware Whenever I import pics from ANY of my devices a LOT of unwanted critters show...

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Virus/Malware Whenever I import pics from ANY of my devices a LOT of unwanted critters show... - Similar Threads - Virus Malware Whenever

2. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  3. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  4. Virus Scan shows a lot of files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Scan shows a lot of files: I was scanning my desktop 2 days ago and it scanned 13 Million files. Im stumped as to where these files are and how do I clean them up if most aren't being used? I don't feel like I should have 13M files on my desktop....
  5. What is this? Is it a virus or malware? I don't have any apple products from my knowledge!...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this? Is it a virus or malware? I don't have any apple products from my knowledge!...: AppData\Local\Apple Computer\WebKitI found this along with three files a d-file, d-shm file, and a d-wal file!Help! Maybe I do have apple products, but I don't know what!...
  6. Activation of Windows without any viruses or malware.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows without any viruses or malware.: Hi I am a person who likes Windows and Microsoft. My Windows is not activated. I really want to activate it. But I don't need activators like KMS Autos which installs viruses in my PC and I am looking for a method to activate without buying any product keys or things. I...
  7. Importing pics.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing pics.: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. I am trying to import some pics from an external hard drive to my laptop. The pics are showing but not staying on the laptop. Can someone help in laymans terms as I am a technophobe. Andy...
  8. Importing pics from an SD card.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Importing pics from an SD card.: Have downloaded pictures from SD card for 2 years without problems and now when I click import it just circles a minute and whole photo page goes away to home screen. When I try to click on import items not previously imported it freezes up and won't do anything....
  9. unwanted Malware called...

unwanted Malware called...: I inadvertently downloaded this malware trying to download a program. I didn't like the program and deleted it. It was then that I noticed it was in my App and Browser Control folder. How do I remove this? I tried the commands associated with the the options in the option...
  10. Unwanted virus

Unwanted virus: Hey guys I have a vairus and it's giving things to my browser start up and there is a service called MPC Protect Service and I cannot remove it, I can't delete it, uninstall it and I can't disable the start up service due to no permissons? I am admin of my pc and this is...