Windows 10: Virus messed up windows (and I owe a client their files really soon)

Discus and support Virus messed up windows (and I owe a client their files really soon) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A client project is due really soon so I appreciate any help! I accidentally installed a virus and then probably deleted it with Malwarebytes. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mp_visuals, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Virus messed up windows (and I owe a client their files really soon)

A client project is due really soon so I appreciate any help!

I accidentally installed a virus and then probably deleted it with Malwarebytes. After restarting my PC some programs couldn't open and "ended up finding that the virus might have fucked around with some of my system permissions/preferences. When I try using windows search, it just shows that it's loading when I search anything. Now, chrome can't open and whenever another I try to open another app, it crashes/doesn't function after a bit.

submitted by /u/mp_visuals
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mp_visuals, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 16, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Virus messed up windows (and I owe a client their files really soon)

Jsssssssss, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Virus messed up windows (and I owe a client their files really soon)

1. Virus messed up windows (and I owe a client their files really soon) - Similar Threads - Virus messed owe

2. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really messed up: So about a week ago my built in display was not working. So I had to delete my display adapters in device manager and reinstall them. It made my built in display work but I couldn't use external monitor, so I downloaded the Nvidia rtx3060 drivers for laptop and it made my 2nd...
  3. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really messed up: So about a week ago my built in display was not working. So I had to delete my display adapters in device manager and reinstall them. It made my built in display work but I couldn't use external monitor, so I downloaded the Nvidia rtx3060 drivers for laptop and it made my 2nd...
  4. Really messed up user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Really messed up user accounts: My laptop is running Windows 10 Home. I was trying to create an additional user account and somehow messed up my main account. It appears that instead of creating a new account I told it to log into my windows account with a local account instead of my Microsoft account. What...
  5. Really messed up user accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really messed up user accounts: My laptop is running Windows 10 Home. I was trying to create an additional user account and somehow messed up my main account. It appears that instead of creating a new account I told it to log into my windows account with a local account instead of my Microsoft account. What...
  6. Really messed up user accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Problem - Computer really messed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Problem - Computer really messed up: Hello, I have no idea what I did but my computer is really messed up now. The search function won't work, pictures won't open, avg won't work, and pretty much every other app I have won't work anymore. The only thing i can use the computer for is to get on the internet. It...
  8. I messed up and installed a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I messed up and installed a virus: Installed a program (It was a trainer for game) and it instead was a virus/malware/adware. I uninstalled and ran malware + windows defender. Then I ran revo uninstaller found more of it and delete that. Ran CCleaner then Malware + Win Defender in offline. After all...
  9. It is really a mess

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It is really a mess: Hi. I tried to clone my hdd to my ssd and the screen went black on my laptop. Now I have no ssd or hdd listed in the bios. What does that mean? I have a Acer Aspire E17. Is it broken? Any help will be appreciated. 97400
  10. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    I really messed up: Sorry that this is long and not that well worded I really messed up. So from the beginning. I bought a pc from one of my friends on Friday. (Specs: cpu: Intel i7 4790, gpu: nvidia geforce gtx 970, motherboard: gigabyte z97 hd3, and Windows 10 home, originally...