Windows 10: Virus named HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS

Discus and support Virus named HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Should I worry about this virus HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS ?? I had downloaded a free version of MS OFFICE from www.getintopc.com after that, it is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mizrana, Aug 28, 2018.

1. mizrana Win User

Virus named HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS

Should I worry about this virus HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS ??
    I had downloaded a free version of MS OFFICE from www.getintopc.com
    after that, it is showing there are two viruses
    Detected by WINDOWS DEFENDER

Did they hacked my PC

:)

mizrana, Aug 28, 2018

2. HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

I have the same problem with the HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

EvangelosDenaxas, Aug 28, 2018
  3. HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

HI EvangelosDenaxas,

The malware (HackTool: Win32/AutoKM S) has now been removed from this PC. When I reinstalled Norton 360 Premier, I ran a full scan and when I examined the results, I found that the malware had been quarantined and that my PC did not have any other threats.
    Two day later, I ran another full scan and no threats present on the PC. I reviewed Norton app's history and it revealed that "HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS" was removed.

MitchellXP, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Virus named HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS

HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

Hello

The computer was returned from the repair shop last Saturday. I immediately “Reset” the PC. After the “Reset, I ran a full scan on the computer using Windows Defender; the results showed that “HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS” was quarantined.

Before the computer crashed, I was using Norton 360 as my anti-virus program . I have a Norton 360 Anti-Virus subscription that I have paid for. I decided to reinstall Norton 360. After the installation I ran a full scan
    using the Norton app. The results were that Norton 360 also shows “HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS” is quarantined.

Otherwise, the PC is operating properly, with some exceptions, operations are very slow, and web pages frequently freeze, Outlook.com will not open using IE, and Windows Update took eight hours to download and install the updates. Because
    I am having the same exceptions on my other PC, I think that the cause of the problem might be my IP.

MitchellXP, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Virus named HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS

1. Virus named HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS - Similar Threads - Virus named HackTool

2. Virus win32/zpevdo.b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus win32/zpevdo.b: Hola, buenos dias. Eh descargado un programa de internet y a los dias de usarlo me salto el windows defender con una alerta de que un archivo del directorio donde instale este archivo era un virus llamado win32/zpevdo.b. Eh eliminado todo rastro de la aplicacion y tambien...
  3. Virus win32/zpevdo.b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus win32/zpevdo.b: Hola, buenos dias. Eh descargado un programa de internet y a los dias de usarlo me salto el windows defender con una alerta de que un archivo del directorio donde instale este archivo era un virus llamado win32/zpevdo.b. Eh eliminado todo rastro de la aplicacion y tambien...
  4. Virus win32/zpevdo.b

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Criteria for being flagged as Virus/HackTool

Criteria for being flagged as Virus/HackTool: Hi, this is a question for the AV team at Msft:So I have a side project: gsudo a sudo for windows. It is a convenience tool to cherry pick which commands to elevate. I am very open about what risks the user faces when using the tool. All open source and releases are signed...
  6. Virus: Win32/Grenam.A

Virus: Win32/Grenam.A: My Windows defender has spotted a virus named as Win32/Grenam.A but when I am trying to taking action with removing or clear threat or quarantine, then it doesn't perform that. After 2-3 sec again the same virus is reported. Please tell how can I delete it from my PC. Here I...
  7. HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus

HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus: AYUDA!! No puedo eliminar este virus detectado: HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS. Le doy a quitar y no pasa nada, sale que aún existe esa amenaza en mi ordenador; ¿Qué puedo hacer, por favor?...
  8. virus win32

virus win32: buenos dias antes de todo mis mas sinceros saludos. bueno hace ya casi 5 dias mi ordenador fue infectado con el virus win32 y me es impossible ya sea meter un pendrive que no lo infecte, y es imposible de borrar he buscado en internet como hacer frente a este virus pero...
  9. Virus: Win32/Ramnit

Virus: Win32/Ramnit: [ATTACH]我的同事的电脑中了病毒,然后我扫描自己电脑的时候也发现了病毒virus:Win32/Ramnit.j,然后我选择了清楚病毒,查看历史记录的时候发现只有一个显示的是已删除,其他的都是显示已清理,那么已清理的病毒是删除了吗? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/%E7%94%B5%E8%84%91%E4%B8%AD%E7%97%85%E6%AF%92/05ad39c0-6a95-4730-9355-843e896e91b1
  10. Win32/poltecl Virus

Win32/poltecl Virus: Windows Defender detected the Win32/poltecl Virus. I keep removing it but every 30 seconds it keeps notifying me the threat has been found again. How do I delete this?...