Windows 10: Virus on my Computer

Discus and support Virus on my Computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have found ntuser.dat that looks safe BUT it location is "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT"I cant delete it because it has perms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Passters, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Passters Win User

Virus on my Computer

I have found ntuser.dat that looks safe BUT it location is "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT"I cant delete it because it has perms from the system.How do i remove this.My real one is in %userprofile%I do have a local account but i dont know if that does anythingUpvoteReplythis is the virus VirusTotal - File - bfc364300437e4e569ad630959113a2b412183120f2565dec059735d01680f96

:)

Passters, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Virus on my Computer

1. Virus on my Computer - Similar Threads - Virus Computer

2. How do I remove the BBWC virus on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the BBWC virus on my computer?: Hello! I'm using a Windows 11 Home. I currently have a virus on my computer, or some sort of thing installed that is affecting my search engine. I've done some research on this and I know I need to remove it. When I go to the control panel and try to uninstall it, it tells me...
  3. How do I remove the BBWC virus on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the BBWC virus on my computer?: Hello! I'm using a Windows 11 Home. I currently have a virus on my computer, or some sort of thing installed that is affecting my search engine. I've done some research on this and I know I need to remove it. When I go to the control panel and try to uninstall it, it tells me...
  4. I think the computer is infected with a virus and windows defender no longer sees the virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think the computer is infected with a virus and windows defender no longer sees the virus.: used translation because I don't know English, i hope I was able to explain.It all started 2-3 days ago when I was trying to download a game from the internet. Since Windows Security detected a virus, I immediately deleted the file I downloaded, and then my nightmare began....
  5. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them: I have these files that download random files and also other viruses and they have already taken over my security and browsers because I originally already had a thread asking the same thing but it says that there was an error, and right now I’m posting this from a different...
  6. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them: I have these files that download random files and also other viruses and they have already taken over my security and browsers because I originally already had a thread asking the same thing but it says that there was an error, and right now I’m posting this from a different...
  7. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

8. Microsoft Virus - modifying computer OS without permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Virus - modifying computer OS without permission: Hello,I have this VIRUS on my system. it's called MICROSOFT WINDOWS.The other day, it removed the "define" feature from Microsoft Edge and replaced it with its stupid AI feature that I do not care about. Now, to look up words in the dictionary, I have to manually consult a...
  9. Microsoft Virus - modifying computer OS without permission

Microsoft Virus - modifying computer OS without permission: Hello,I have this VIRUS on my system. it's called MICROSOFT WINDOWS.The other day, it removed the "define" feature from Microsoft Edge and replaced it with its stupid AI feature that I do not care about. Now, to look up words in the dictionary, I have to manually consult a...
  10. How to know if your computer has a virus?

How to know if your computer has a virus?: Can someone check my computer if i have virus and how to know if your coputer has a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-if-your-computer-has-a-virus/186fe64c-96b3-4180-9761-5a18a0924fb1