Windows 10: Virus on my Laptop! Please help!

Discus and support Virus on my Laptop! Please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop has a virus and I’m not too sure how to get rid of it. I was told to reset to factory settings. Do click the remove all files option? And do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sensitive-Bee-4111, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Virus on my Laptop! Please help!

My laptop has a virus and I’m not too sure how to get rid of it. I was told to reset to factory settings. Do click the remove all files option? And do I pick Cloud download or local download to reinstall windows 10?

submitted by /u/Sensitive-Bee-4111
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sensitive-Bee-4111, Oct 26, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 26, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 26, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

Virus on my Laptop! Please help!

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Virus on my Laptop! Please help!

1. Virus on my Laptop! Please help! - Similar Threads - Virus Laptop Please

2. virus please help me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus please help me: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D , this appeared on my computer I don't know what to do I can't remove it when I try it appears again it says it's a serious threat can anyone help?...
  3. virus on my pc . please help me .

virus on my pc . please help me .: hi guys and microsoft . im mohammad mahdi heydari fard from iran . i have leptop . my laptop is using windows 10 64x I was playing game . and game lag .im restarted my pc for high speed . my lock screen changed I did not care much . and all desktops icons is paper icon white...
  4. please help me with this virus

please help me with this virus: So recently i have been getting a notification on windows defender about it blocking something about 2-3 times a day. So than I installed Malawarebytes and got rid of most of the stuff but theres this one thing that keeps re appearing.I have no idea how i got it and theres...
  5. Virus or No? Help please :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus or No? Help please :: Hello! This keeps popping up on my screen. I thought it was a virus but I ran a scan on McAfee and it said I was virus free. Help is appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-or-no-help-please/43c81a66-9874-45b6-bd2f-74ba2636e29d
  6. Potential ViRuS please help

Potential ViRuS please help: I let a roommate use my computer for about 20 mins because she claimed she had to download an image onto a USB drive. Afterwards my computer was completely slower and I couldn't download any anti virus software and even had trouble accessing certain anti virus websites. I...
  7. VIRUS EVERYWHERE! PLEASE HELP

VIRUS EVERYWHERE! PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know the solution to networking security for my att gateway ? Its getting hacked from source?? Unknown from adroid mobile or through gateway itself what security can i download or plug in ? Its taken control over everything My laptop went missing in shipping and...
  8. Virus - HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus - HELP ME PLEASE!: Virus - HELP ME PLEASE! Having a very stressful time - so I realised on my dell laptop using alt and tab to switch there were windows open which I couldn’t access that had red blue and yellow flag and was slowing down my pc as they kept re-emerging. I opened up task manger...
  9. Virus / Malware, please help!

Virus / Malware, please help!: Hi, Ive got a virus that persists even after formats, I believe I caught it from my roomate and he recently got his identity stolen, so Im pretty scared. We both seem to have it but his files are older, so Im guessing i got it from him over the local network somehow. I was...
  10. Locky Virus... help please!

Locky Virus... help please!: My computer came down with the Locky Virus this morning. When I googled it a company called Equipe Microfix came up and they said for $500 (for their labor) and 1.2 bitcoin they would fix the problem. I.e. go on the dark web to get a private key and decrypt program and use...