Windows 10: Virus or bug

Discus and support Virus or bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i have a virus and my computer is not working or working but very very slower what is happening? What should i do? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zhangruisong, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Virus or bug

Hi i have a virus and my computer is not working or working but very very slower what is happening? What should i do? Thanks

:)

zhangruisong, Jan 9, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Virus or bug

Bruce Hagen, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Virus or bug

1. Virus or bug - Similar Threads - Virus bug

2. Recently downloaded files disappeared. Bug or virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently downloaded files disappeared. Bug or virus?: So i downloaded some PDFs (from a trusted source). I was moving them into a new folder in the desktop and when I pasted them, only one of the files was moved. The other 3 disappeared from the Downloads folder and were nowhere to be seen. After a while I checked my new...
  3. Is this a bug or a virus?

Is this a bug or a virus?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OkHyena1818 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xhiwe5/is_this_a_bug_or_a_virus/
  4. Windows Defender "Virus" bug. 4 sept 2022

Windows Defender "Virus" bug. 4 sept 2022: It's been reported that windows Defender is giving constant notifications about virus scans today for many users regarding a potential virus named "Win32/hive.ZY" This is a bug, and Microsoft is working on the issue It seems to originate from chromium based software and...
  5. Virus, bug or something else ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus, bug or something else ?: Hi so here is my problemsit started 5 days agoall the problems exept the 3rd :1st : Only 1 app work that mean if I open google chrome it work but if I open like discord, discord won't work, I can't click and I can hardly use my keybord and I need to close google chrome to...
  6. Virus, bug or something else ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus, bug or something else ?: Hi so here is my problemsit started 5 days agoall the problems exept the 3rd :1st : Only 1 app work that mean if I open google chrome it work but if I open like discord, discord won't work, I can't click and I can hardly use my keybord and I need to close google chrome to...
  7. Virus, bug or something else ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. My friend has some sort of weird virus or bug plaguing his PC. It makes an inappropriate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend has some sort of weird virus or bug plaguing his PC. It makes an inappropriate...: Like the title says, he has an image of a man in his underwear standing in front of a train track in his downloads folder which upon deleting only returns to the folder, and he claims to have no recollection of downloading it. At random intervals, sometimes days, the image...
  9. My friend has some sort of weird virus or bug plaguing his PC. It makes an inappropriate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My friend has some sort of weird virus or bug plaguing his PC. It makes an inappropriate...: Like the title says, he has an image of a man in his underwear standing in front of a train track in his downloads folder which upon deleting only returns to the folder, and he claims to have no recollection of downloading it. At random intervals, sometimes days, the image...
  10. My friend has some sort of weird virus or bug plaguing his PC. It makes an inappropriate...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security