Windows 10: Virus? or hardware? Can I still save my laptop?

Discus and support Virus? or hardware? Can I still save my laptop? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded scetchy torrents from unsafe sites without a antivirus, my laptop then started being slow and freezed at times Ive got this laptop 11... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RochelleWisse, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Virus? or hardware? Can I still save my laptop?

I downloaded scetchy torrents from unsafe sites without a antivirus, my laptop then started being slow and freezed at times Ive got this laptop 11 months ago acer aspire3 8gb ram 1tb hdd It gave me errors like "audio error" and others i cant remember and soalso didn't allow me to install anything so I restarted it and it failed to auto repair i tried youtube methods like command prompts or resetting it but also failed. After a few days of being turned off Iturned it on and it was stuck on preparing auto repair loop. a repair guy said I must have dropped it and its hardware tht cant be fixed.

:)

RochelleWisse, Jun 10, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 10, 2021
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Virus? or hardware? Can I still save my laptop? :D

DrunkenMafia, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Virus? or hardware? Can I still save my laptop?

PC Infected with Virus

One suggestion.....

COMBOFIX

its saved a lot of machines that ive worked on which most techs will say is beyond saving and to reinstall your OS

FreedomEclipse, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Virus? or hardware? Can I still save my laptop?

1. Virus? or hardware? Can I still save my laptop? - Similar Threads - Virus hardware still

2. Should I upgrade my laptop's hardware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I upgrade my laptop's hardware?: I have a laptop with 4th gen i5 processor with 4gb ram and HDD.It has another 4gb ram slot if I upgrade it with 4gb ram and SSD ,will windows 10 pro run on it smoothly?...
  3. Should I upgrade my laptop's hardware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I upgrade my laptop's hardware?: I have a laptop with 4th gen i5 processor with 4gb ram and HDD.It has another 4gb ram slot if I upgrade it with 4gb ram and SSD ,will windows 10 pro run on it smoothly?...
  4. if i change my hardware id will i still be banned on fortnite because i got hardware banned...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i change my hardware id will i still be banned on fortnite because i got hardware banned...: if i change my hardware id will i still be banned on fortnite because i got hardware banned kinda for no reason and if i do change it will it mess up my pc...
  5. If I save to OneDrive can I sync backup to my PC/laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I save to OneDrive can I sync backup to my PC/laptop?: I save all my files to OneDrive but I used to have a sync backup to my pc/laptop. Is this still available or is it best to just save my onedrive to a hard drive that is connected by a USB?...
  6. Do I still have Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I still have Virus?: I was a bit stupid in early August. I got help with HTML and CSS via AnyDesk something like Teamviewer via a public Teamspeak .. well, the guy opened the console extremely quickly and entered a command, he said he could now control my PC. Then the PC shut down and installed...
  7. Remove this virus, save my PC

Remove this virus, save my PC: I believe something I downloaded the other day completely screwed with my PC. Windows says it is no longer activated, the product key it is showing is only 20 characters. Windows defender is completely disabled and I can not mess with it at all. I have tried restarting my PC...
  8. Virus or hardware failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus or hardware failure: Running windows 10 old Dell optilex Turned on my Tpm so the other windows defender options would be available. GPU usage went to 90% browser crashed ..Error log shows a hardware failure but not what failed. Turned off TPM..Everything is normal. This is a second hand...
  9. How i can remove allow virus in my laptop.

How i can remove allow virus in my laptop.: Please reply this problem with good answer.this afecta my laptop or it will remove manually.if it is manually remove than give me steps how i can remove.beacuse here only allow option is showing. [IMG]...
  10. i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into: why cant i read saved emails on my laptop only on my phone there is no saved email to click into https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-read-saved-emails-on-my-phone-but-on-my/87325a52-f731-4df1-b06c-0e4a709bbf01