Windows 10: Virus or trojan? Need help

Discus and support Virus or trojan? Need help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The other day I was downloading so random game cheats just for fun but after that i deleted themi downloaded them as a joke .After this nothing happen... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KINGdarren:, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Virus or trojan? Need help

The other day I was downloading so random game cheats just for fun but after that i deleted themi downloaded them as a joke .After this nothing happen so I didnt really care that much, but after a few hours my file explorer logo just turned white and then I started getting popups like this after shutting down or restaring or sometimes even randomly when my computer is on. I cannot access windows security, command prompt and task manager too. I have tried many ways to solve this problem like using mcafee antivirus to scan for viruses. I remeber i deleted something named trojan but even after

:)

KINGdarren:, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Virus or trojan? Need help

1. Virus or trojan? Need help - Similar Threads - Virus trojan Need

2. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...
  3. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...
  4. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I need help with a trojan type of virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a trojan type of virus.: Basicly when i try to delete the virus from my computer it says "Access Denied" Ive tried so many things but nothing the virus name is YourPhone.exe and it has 2 more hidden items i found in cmd called "." and ". . "I tried fully cleaning the drive but it stops at 30% and...
  6. I need help with a trojan type of virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with a trojan type of virus.: Basicly when i try to delete the virus from my computer it says "Access Denied" Ive tried so many things but nothing the virus name is YourPhone.exe and it has 2 more hidden items i found in cmd called "." and ". . "I tried fully cleaning the drive but it stops at 30% and...
  7. I need help with a trojan type of virus.

8. Powershell.exe *Trojan Virus*.. ? PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell.exe *Trojan Virus*.. ? PLEASE HELP: I have a virus that i first believed to be adware/malware, I'm still relatively new to delving deep into computer knowledge, novice for sure. I was able to track its origin to a shader pack for Minecraft java. The virus is using powershell.exe to run quick commands at random...
  9. Help needed. my pc is infected with trojan virus.

Help needed. my pc is infected with trojan virus.: Help needed. my pc is infected with trojan virus.Hello Community Members.I need a big help from you guys. Some how my Laptop HP 850G1 got infected with a trojan virus. now I can't remove it. All my files are got infected. Every file become .tisc . Now I really need help to...
  10. Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!

Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!: Hi All, My **** Son has allowed a so called "XBOX Friend" to use teamview on my sons laptop and watched, said friend, install Memz trojan viras and run it. I know what a ****, trusting someone he doesn't know........! I've said it all and he's very embarrassed! Its now...