Windows 10: Virus pop ups from Online YouTube converter website - Windows 10

Discus and support Virus pop ups from Online YouTube converter website - Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded the Online You Tube converter website and since then I am continually getting pop ups and it appears to have put a virus on my laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zabby937, Mar 26, 2020.

1. zabby937 Win User

Virus pop ups from Online YouTube converter website - Windows 10

I downloaded the Online You Tube converter website and since then I am continually getting pop ups and it appears to have put a virus on my laptop which I can't seem to remove and my Norton Antivirus does not appear to be able to remove it but Norton is continuing to block other malicious attacks

It was approximately 2 months ago when it was first downloaded so don't know if the system will restore to that point

It had been suggested that the computer be reset to it's original status but am not sure how this needs to be done or if there is any other way to solve the problem

:)

zabby937, Mar 26, 2020

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Pech_096 Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

Virus pop ups from Online YouTube converter website - Windows 10 b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Virus pop ups from Online YouTube converter website - Windows 10

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Virus pop ups from Online YouTube converter website - Windows 10

1. Virus pop ups from Online YouTube converter website - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Virus pop ups

2. microsoft.yourphone_1.22052.554.0_x64 pop up, is this a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft.yourphone_1.22052.554.0_x64 pop up, is this a virus?: I was watching a football match on my laptop and I got a pop up message "Microsoft.Yourphone" I have attached a screenshot. I didn't run the app and I don't remember installing Microsoft your phone, is this a virus?...
  3. microsoft.yourphone_1.22052.554.0_x64 pop up, is this a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft.yourphone_1.22052.554.0_x64 pop up, is this a virus?: I was watching a football match on my laptop and I got a pop up message "Microsoft.Yourphone" I have attached a screenshot. I didn't run the app and I don't remember installing Microsoft your phone, is this a virus?...
  4. microsoft.yourphone_1.22052.554.0_x64 pop up, is this a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. viruses from websites

viruses from websites: I want to watch Asian movies and dramas for free without having viruses on my pc.So is it okay to open websites like viki, crunchyroll and so on.Which is the best website to watch without having viruses?Does the window defender protects our pc if the websites contain viruses?...
  6. (3) virus pop-up

(3) virus pop-up: I have unsuccessfully tried to find this adware/malware in my files to remove it. My virus scanner continues to show 0 viruses, yet this annoying pop-up happens every time I access Firefox or Google. Any suggestions how to end it?...
  7. Getting virus from redirect pop up ads?

Getting virus from redirect pop up ads?: Not sure if right section but just wondering is it possible to get virus/hacked from those redirect ads that often plays music in the background and sometimes prompts you with a login? sometimes when u try to close it by X there will be pop up like "are u sure u are missing...
  8. Getting virus from redirect pop up ads?

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting virus from redirect pop up ads?: Not sure if right section but just wondering is it possible to get virus/hacked from those redirect ads that often plays music in the background and sometimes prompts you with a login? sometimes when u try to close it by X there will be pop up like "are u sure u are missing...
  9. Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft

Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft: Pop up on my computer stating virus alert from Microsoft this computer is blocked. It’s telling me audibly that people are stealing my account numbers and passwords and Facebook information and I am to call the toll-free number for them to give me him them to send me a...
  10. Website Pops up

in Browsers and Email
    Website Pops up: I have windows 10 and for my Browser I use Firefox which I set as the default. But just about every time I try to open Firefox, the page that opens is one of Microsoft's pages about Office 2016.This has been going on for about a week. Isn't there some way to stop that? Thanks...