Windows 10: Virus preventing me from updating and freeing up space to fix my computer

Discus and support Virus preventing me from updating and freeing up space to fix my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been having a problem with not enough space. I cannot restore, I even purchased a Fixme stick, nothing is helping me. I know it has to be a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LatrinaBennett, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Virus preventing me from updating and freeing up space to fix my computer

I have been having a problem with not enough space. I cannot restore, I even purchased a Fixme stick, nothing is helping me. I know it has to be a virus that is causing this. What can I do?

:)

LatrinaBennett, Oct 27, 2020

2. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    My HP Stream's C drive is full and I just bought it. What can I do to free up space?

Hi Jennifer,

System files from recent updates are one of the things that are taking too much space on your drive. We suggest performing the steps on the articles below as it can help in removing unnecessary files on your computer.

Additionally, we strongly recommend running your anti-virus software to scan your device as virus and malware can clutter your disk space.

We'll wait for your response about this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Virus preventing me from updating and freeing up space to fix my computer

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Virus preventing me from updating and freeing up space to fix my computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Virus preventing me from updating and freeing up space to fix my computer

1. Virus preventing me from updating and freeing up space to fix my computer - Similar Threads - Virus preventing updating

2. Cannot free up computer space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot free up computer space: I am trying to solve a computer problem for someone else who cannot free up used space and only has 30 MB available out of 30 GB. Cannot see what is taking up the 30 GB of space. I have deleted files, cookies, browsing history and some apps. The only remaining apps are...
  3. Serious virus prevents me from resetting the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious virus prevents me from resetting the computer: Update: pretty sure it is a virus. Try to recover from a previous version. Failed. And the restore backup are deleted. Try to reset the computer from Start. But just cannot open anything. I click on any button things pops up for less than a second and then closed.How could I...
  4. Serious virus prevents me from resetting the computer

Serious virus prevents me from resetting the computer: Update: pretty sure it is a virus. Try to recover from a previous version. Failed. And the restore backup are deleted. Try to reset the computer from Start. But just cannot open anything. I click on any button things pops up for less than a second and then closed.How could I...
  5. Serious virus prevents me from resetting the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. freeing up space and update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    freeing up space and update: How do I free up space and install the newest update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freeing-up-space-and-update/46872102-1c15-450d-b9ff-df3eb1d3ccab
  7. freeing up space and update

freeing up space and update: How do I free up space and install the newest update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freeing-up-space-and-update/46872102-1c15-450d-b9ff-df3eb1d3ccab
  8. freeing up space and update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Help me to free up the space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me to free up the space: I want free space in windows 10 it saying my drive is full don't know what to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-free-up-the-space/e2aaab79-b3df-4670-b7ea-971556d9658d
  10. Some sort of computer virus preventing me from accessing it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some sort of computer virus preventing me from accessing it.: So we're at our school's computer laboratory where we're doing an activity. The teacher asked us to save our work into our flash drives. I hesitated because our school's computers are: full of viruses, never cleaned of previous year's files, has no antivirus, always broken,...