Windows 10: Virus program

Discus and support Virus program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is it ok to use another virus program along with windows defender?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesWilson_068, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Virus program

Is it ok to use another virus program along with windows defender?

:)

JamesWilson_068, Jul 12, 2019
  2. DCnewbie Win User

BEWARE: Spyware Doctor program is a VIRUS!!!

Also, I knew it was a rogue program because it would NOT DELETE when you went to "Add/Remove Programs". It wasn't going anywhere! It seemed strange but I never thought it was a virus!!! That company needs to be taken down. I am 100% sure this was an actual virus!! Any suggestions on where to take action???

DCnewbie, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Virus program

Jsssssssss, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Virus program

1. Virus program - Similar Threads - Virus program

2. May 1903 No Anti-Virus program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 1903 No Anti-Virus program: So I just did a clean installation of the latest version and I don't see the anti-virus under the taskbar/ toolbar whichever by the clock there WTH Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-1903-no-anti-virus-program/bfdd947e-33be-4518-a0dd-3b3dec59e5a0
  3. Anti virus Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti virus Program: Will this program work when there is no more updates for windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus-program/90127b5b-54ec-4e25-bfd9-c67d285defda
  4. Windows 10 what is a good program to use to get rid of adware and virus software programs

Windows 10 what is a good program to use to get rid of adware and virus software programs: Suggestions as to which programs I should run to remove adware, and virus software. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-what-is-a-good-program-to-use-to-get/fa1a3a41-5b52-4b67-a0fc-11896adaa3d6"
  5. Double charge on a McAfee virus program.

Double charge on a McAfee virus program.: I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee company and will stay with their charge but do not wish to paid your company for the same thing please refund to my visa card...
  6. Double charge on a MacAfee virus program.

Double charge on a MacAfee virus program.: I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee company and will stay with their charge but do not wish to paid your company for the same thing please refund to my visa card...
  7. REMPL has appeared in my Program Files. I understand it is Virus.

REMPL has appeared in my Program Files. I understand it is Virus.: REMPL has suddenly appeared in my Program Files, dated 2.2.2019 @ 1:46 PM. I searched and file that this is a Virus. What can I do to remove this and the underlying files? There are several associations that I have found and possibly more. Does anyone else have this...
  8. There is a startup program called "This". Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a startup program called "This". Is it a virus?: Hello, I'm really puzzled as of why or how there is a start up program called "This", it show that a blank space at the Publisher column and the startup impact says is "Not measured". Does anyone has any ideas as of how to get more info about this and how to get ride of...
  9. Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please

Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please: Hi Folks, Thanks for all the previous help. Going to purchase a new Desktop pc for the family, and have to admit that I've lost track of the Posts and info. on this subject, as I'm in my 80's now and somewhat hard to keep up with. I imagine it is a very common question....
  10. Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please: Hi Folks, Thanks for all the previous help. Going to purchase a new Desktop pc for the family, and have to admit that I've lost track of the Posts and info. on this subject, as I'm in my 80's now and somewhat hard to keep up with. I imagine it is a very common question....