Windows 10: virus protection and threat protection is saying "engine unavailable"

Discus and support virus protection and threat protection is saying "engine unavailable" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when trying to update "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.363.104.0" is not updating or installing it,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mason F, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Mason F Win User

virus protection and threat protection is saying "engine unavailable"

when trying to update "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.363.104.0" is not updating or installing it, im afraid that im open to virus's and malware because of this

:)

Mason F, Apr 9, 2022

2. Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Apr 9, 2022
  3. Virus and threat protection

How will I turn on the virus and protection on windows security if it says, "your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization"? Please if anyone can help. Thanks a lot.

Pearl Latumbo, Apr 9, 2022
  4. virus protection and threat protection is saying "engine unavailable"

Virus and threat protection

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

FIX: Your Virus & Threat Protection Is Managed By Your Organization

Let me know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

virus protection and threat protection is saying "engine unavailable"

1. virus protection and threat protection is saying "engine unavailable" - Similar Threads - virus protection threat

2. Virus and threat protection page unavailable ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection page unavailable ?: can't open virus and threat protection page says it admin has limited access* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-page-unavailable/72233094-ee10-41b7-ab27-25625188383b
  3. Virus and threat protection page unavailable ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and threat protection page unavailable ?: can't open virus and threat protection page says it admin has limited access* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-page-unavailable/72233094-ee10-41b7-ab27-25625188383b
  4. windows 10 virus protection engine unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 virus protection engine unavailable: On windows 10, virus protection is unable to update and status shows as engine unavailable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-virus-protection-engine-unavailable/41fc1163-82ef-4c31-b00e-df41ea213f85
  5. windows 10 virus protection engine unavailable

windows 10 virus protection engine unavailable: On windows 10, virus protection is unable to update and status shows as engine unavailable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-virus-protection-engine-unavailable/41fc1163-82ef-4c31-b00e-df41ea213f85
  6. Virus and Threat protection settings unavailable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat protection settings unavailable.: Hello Community,My roommate tried to install a cracked PC game on my laptop and disables by windows defender to do so. I have now realized that I can no longer access my virus and threat protection settings. Whenever I click on Virus & threat protection setting I get the...
  7. Virus and Threat protection settings unavailable.

Virus and Threat protection settings unavailable.: Hello Community,My roommate tried to install a cracked PC game on my laptop and disables by windows defender to do so. I have now realized that I can no longer access my virus and threat protection settings. Whenever I click on Virus & threat protection setting I get the...
  8. windows 10 virus and threat protection engine unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 virus and threat protection engine unavailable: windows 10 virus and threat protection engine unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-virus-and-threat-protection-engine/2b3943ba-858c-4633-bc40-838128ace479
  9. Windows 11 - Virus & Protection Engine unavailable

Windows 11 - Virus & Protection Engine unavailable: I have seen this issue with Windows 10, but I am running Windows 11, so I am not sure if the fix is the same. The issue started a few months back when I was getting error 0x80070643. Now all I get is Engine Unavailable. I have found lots of suggestions for Windows 10 and...
  10. Virus and Threat protection update says engine unavailable and will not update, help??

Virus and Threat protection update says engine unavailable and will not update, help??: One day i decided to get on my computer because i was really bored, once i got on some websites were blocked and wouldnt let me get in because of a IP error. I tried factory resets, restarting my computer, changing my dns cache, trying to restart my windows defender nothing...