Windows 10: Virus Protection - Trojan report- not fully remediated

Discus and support Virus Protection - Trojan report- not fully remediated in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender virus protection reported sever issue, Trojan and then states only partially remediated. It does not tell me what to do. I have run... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by foxley49, May 27, 2020.

1. foxley49 Win User

Virus Protection - Trojan report- not fully remediated

Windows Defender virus protection reported sever issue, Trojan and then states only partially remediated. It does not tell me what to do. I have run various scans which do not show any problem. Running deep scan now as well. What to do?

:)

foxley49, May 27, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 27, 2020
  3. Possible Trojan Virus

I run Windows 10 Home on my Lap Top.

In Windows Settings/Windows Security/Virus & Threat Protection/Protection History under
    "All recent items" it shows “Remediation incomplete” and status as "severe" in respect of a Trojan virus.

Originally when I received the virus alert, I received a message after a circle (with what appears to be a 1 in it) saying “This threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future”.

Further, the status showed as “failed” with the further message “This threat or app might not be completely remediated”.

It also said “Threat detected: Trojan/HTML/FakeAlert.B” “Alert Level: Severe” “Category: Trojan” “Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker”

Further more, it said“Affected items:"

“Containerfile: C:\Users\David\Downloads\This computer is BLOCKED.html”

“file: C:\Users\David\Downloads\This computer is BLOCKED.html->(UTF-8)”

webfile: C:\Users\David\Downloads\This computer is BLOCKED.html|”

“about:internet|pid:10616,ProcessStart:132129665106099359”

I have no allowed threats shown in Windows Security. Further, In Windows Security I ran both Defender full and Offline scans on my computer – these detected no threats.

I also checked for any program that may have been installed on my computer and found nothing untoward.

I also ran Malwarebytes and HitmanPro_x64 and again nothing untoward.

I mainly use Google Chrome with an Adblocker as my browser but also Microsoft Edge from time to time.

Do I have an issue in terms of the Trojan on my computer and if so what else can I do to get rid of it even out of Protection History? Many thanks in anticipation someone can help me with this.

DavidBarnesFP, May 27, 2020
  4. Virus Protection - Trojan report- not fully remediated

Trojan virus

-Why do you think your PC needs to be cləaned?

-What signs do you see that indicate infection with a virus or Trojan or other form of malware?

-Do you have the name of whatever malware you suspect in installed?

-What is/was the fully qualified name and
    path to the file deemed to be a virus/trojan ?

-It will be alot easier to help you remove it once we know what it is and
    where its saved into.

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Virus Protection - Trojan report- not fully remediated

1. Virus Protection - Trojan report- not fully remediated - Similar Threads - Virus Protection Trojan

2. A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate: My windows defender is showing a Trojan threat called Trojan:win32/bearfoos.A!ml and it says the program is dangerous and execute commands from an attacker. I tried to quranteen and remove it but it does not want to get off my system...
  3. A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate: My windows defender is showing a Trojan threat called Trojan:win32/bearfoos.A!ml and it says the program is dangerous and execute commands from an attacker. I tried to quranteen and remove it but it does not want to get off my system...
  4. A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Virus & Threat Protection: Remediation Incomplete

Virus & Threat Protection: Remediation Incomplete: A certain high level threat, HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS, was detected after conducting a Full Scan in my Windows Defender. I have no idea how it got in but for sure it is still running in my laptop. I am worried that it might cause corruptions and damage to my files or in the...
  6. Trojan virus remediation incomplete

Trojan virus remediation incomplete: Hi,I have regularly been scanning my laptop with Windows Defender. Today I found a bar in the app saying "Trojan remediation incomplete". Last full scan scan was preformed on August 23rd and when it finished, the app hadn't informed me about the threat. In fact, the...
  7. Incomplete Remediation for a Trojan located in HardiskVolumeShadowCopy

Incomplete Remediation for a Trojan located in HardiskVolumeShadowCopy: When attempting to run a complete disk backup using Backup and Restore Windows 7 on a Win 10 64-bit OS, there is a notification: Check your backup operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software. 0X800700E1. Three...
  8. Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC: Can anyone assist? Earlier today a .zip file was downloaded onto my Windows 10 PC which contained a Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml virus. I am not sure if the virus was run or not but it was detected by Windows Security. As a precaution I have performed a System Restore in...
  9. Trojan Virus Threat Detected: Trojan:Win32/Azorult.GM!MTB - Remediation Incomple

Trojan Virus Threat Detected: Trojan:Win32/Azorult.GM!MTB - Remediation Incomple: I thought I got rid of the above-named virus, but it seems to be back. I run Windows 10 Defender and it says "OKAY" with the Quick Scan, but the FULL Scan shows there are affected items. containerfile: C:\Users etc\etc\InlogBrowser_setup.exe Should I DELETE that File....
  10. Windows Security reporting Trojan virus

Windows Security reporting Trojan virus: Hello, my Windows defender is reporting a trojan virus being found on my computer. The virus is on a virtual drive, i'm using Daemon tools . The weird thing is when i scan my device with Malwarebytes or Hitmanpro, they do not detect the virus, only Windows defender is...