Windows 10: Virus related

Discus and support Virus related in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you tell me foes 2000-7H a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-related/ec0ddace-a8ad-49fb-8f09-c6247fdff898 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Virus related

Can you tell me foes 2000-7H a virus

:)

Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jun 4, 2023

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Virus related

knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Virus related

1. Virus related - Similar Threads - Virus related

2. "MyLove_files" Folder On Desktop...is it related to a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "MyLove_files" Folder On Desktop...is it related to a virus?: Hello MS Community,This morning, I randomly discovered a file on my desktop called "MyLove_files". When I looked inside, I saw about a dozen or so images, but dozens and dozens of Java script files. I'm looking to identify this folder and determine whether it's related to a...
  3. "MyLove_files" Folder On Desktop...is it related to a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "MyLove_files" Folder On Desktop...is it related to a virus?: Hello MS Community,This morning, I randomly discovered a file on my desktop called "MyLove_files". When I looked inside, I saw about a dozen or so images, but dozens and dozens of Java script files. I'm looking to identify this folder and determine whether it's related to a...
  4. "MyLove_files" Folder On Desktop...is it related to a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Virus related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus related: Can you tell me foes 2000-7H a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-related/ec0ddace-a8ad-49fb-8f09-c6247fdff898
  6. Virus related to Pearson vue application, while doing the certification exam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus related to Pearson vue application, while doing the certification exam.: After finished my exam for the certification sc-900, I noticed that my computer was very slow, so I decided to run an virus scan, and the defender found one virus,I never downloaded anything suspicious and had recently formatted my computer, so the only explanation is that I...
  7. Virus related to Pearson vue application, while doing the certification exam.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus related to Pearson vue application, while doing the certification exam.: After finished my exam for the certification sc-900, I noticed that my computer was very slow, so I decided to run an virus scan, and the defender found one virus,I never downloaded anything suspicious and had recently formatted my computer, so the only explanation is that I...
  8. MeControlXXLUserTile is related to an jpg file for a User Profile, not a virus or malware ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MeControlXXLUserTile is related to an jpg file for a User Profile, not a virus or malware ?: for some reason an profile image either on microsoft or gmail got renamed to MeControlXXLUserTile I have avast virus scanner, and am running sfc /scannow to check but it looks like its just an jpg image that I saved to my desktop , I seen this other users post on the subject...
  9. i need help related to virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help related to virus: please kindly aware me how to get rid out a vrus which affected my labtop as well how to restore my data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-related-to-virus/3c3bb314-5384-4244-a220-6013b1b41a5f
  10. Virus & Threat protection keep turning off, highly likely related to "Audit Failure, event...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus & Threat protection keep turning off, highly likely related to "Audit Failure, event...: Hello, 3-4 days ago, my Virus & Threat protection keep turning off on its own and I can't just click restart on the "Security at a glance" page, I have to open services.msc and start the "Windows Defender Antivirus Service" (even though it's set to start automatically) Now...