Windows 10: Virus Scan Failed ERROR!

Discus and support Virus Scan Failed ERROR! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi And I have this issue where it says "virus scan failed" every time I DOWNLOAD something I even tried using edge and even ie and it still doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Retroguy129, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Virus Scan Failed ERROR!

Hi And I have this issue where it says "virus scan failed" every time I DOWNLOAD something I even tried using edge and even ie and it still doesn't work.

And the regedit trick doesn't work And I uninstalled my antivirus Please help!

Browser I am using: Google Chorme

:)

Retroguy129, Jan 1, 2020

2. FAILED VIRUS SCAN FAILED

Anytime I try to download something be a document or a program I get an error message: Failed, Virus scan failed. how to fix?

Wendi Sharp, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Niarod Win User
    Failing hardware? Undetected virus?

It really sounds like a virus running hidden in the background!
    Though you've scanned the pc for viruses it's difficult that the antivirus installed finds anything...as the virus has already passed unobserved by the antivirus app.

My suggestion is to put some executable antivirus and antispyware appz. in your flash disk and scan the pc from that.
    Use different ones, portable antiviruses etc....here are some suggestions:

Eset Sysinspector : ESET SysInspector | Free PC Diagnostic Tool
    PrevX CSI : http://info.prevx.com/downloadcsi.asp
    Spyware doctor..etc.

Cheerz

Niarod, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Virus Scan Failed ERROR!

Failed - Virus scan failed

hello! I am trying to add OceanHero to Chrome, but it keeps saying "Failed - Virus scan failed".

bits4turn367, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Virus Scan Failed ERROR!

1. Virus Scan Failed ERROR! - Similar Threads - Virus Scan Failed

2. Failed - Virus scan failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed - Virus scan failed: Don't matter what I try to download this error comes in the download status on every single browser, I tried like 5 different websites one of them was microsoft but I can't find a way to fix it....
  3. Failed - Virus scan failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed - Virus scan failed: Don't matter what I try to download this error comes in the download status on every single browser, I tried like 5 different websites one of them was microsoft but I can't find a way to fix it....
  4. Virus scan failed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus scan failed: I keep getting virus scan failed each time I download. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-scan-failed/dbd04c10-9fd6-4023-8869-7f74170beacd
  5. Virus Scan failed

Virus Scan failed: For the past few months, I have been unable to download ANYTHING over a browser. I have tried using different internet providers, different antivirus software, and web browsers and nothing works. Please help me resolve this major issue because my computer has not been able to...
  6. get error virus scan failed

get error virus scan failed: trying to dnwnld files to pc, from any source, getting virus scanned failed error. using Macafee livesafe protection, something changed within last 6-8 months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/get-error-virus-scan-failed/28a0070e-a454-4846-a712-c65e5d8f6c78
  7. Failed- Virus Scan Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed- Virus Scan Failed: Hello and good day! I have trouble in downloading files from Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Every time I tried downloading, it shows Failed - virus scan failed. I only use Windows Defender as my protection and currently running on Windows 10. This started to happen back...
  8. Failed Virus Scan error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failed Virus Scan error: The error recently popped up about a month ago and everything I do I can't download ANYTHING, I'm really struggling and need help. I've used Google Chrome and Edge. None of those have worked and if you suggest downloading an antivirus I cannot, please help me here....
  9. virus scan failed .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    virus scan failed .: not able to download anything from any browser/removed antivirus still same issue . Kindly help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed/764ef2db-1fcd-40af-8fde-d3f7c91e291d
  10. Failed-virus scan failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed-virus scan failed: I keep getting this message every time I try to download anything. I purchased an antivirus specifically because of this issue and I wasn't even able to download the software. I went through the windows help suggestions on internet and security settings and it still didn't...