Windows 10: virus scan

Discus and support virus scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; defender virus scanning not work? Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-scan/e79013c5-98b4-4c40-8276-3ceb5b3c5175 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by faleelmzm, Apr 15, 2019.

1. faleelmzm Win User

virus scan

defender virus scanning not work? Why?

:)

faleelmzm, Apr 15, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Virus Scan ONLY tool?

I was using Malwarebytes to run scans on things I downloaded to make sure they're clean before I run them... but now Malwarebytes wants to run constantly and wants to do virus scans all the time, even though I told it not to (I'll scan a single file then it starts another threat scan on its own).

Are there any good tools that do virus scanning only?

3. Virus Scan

My N73 Music Edition phone becoms very slow, to open addres book or SMS or to delete any SMS it takes long time. I think it have some virus.

1. How to scan & delete this virus???

2. Is there any free virus scan available???

3. While scanning virus & to protect phone book & SMS or songs, what are the steps to follows ???

Pl. help.

bhagwatkar, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Niarod Win User

virus scan

Failing hardware? Undetected virus?

It really sounds like a virus running hidden in the background!
    Though you've scanned the pc for viruses it's difficult that the antivirus installed finds anything...as the virus has already passed unobserved by the antivirus app.

My suggestion is to put some executable antivirus and antispyware appz. in your flash disk and scan the pc from that.
    Use different ones, portable antiviruses etc....here are some suggestions:

Eset Sysinspector : ESET SysInspector | Free PC Diagnostic Tool
    PrevX CSI : http://info.prevx.com/downloadcsi.asp
    Spyware doctor..etc.

Cheerz

Niarod, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

virus scan

1. virus scan - Similar Threads - virus scan

2. Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?: I had a fake malware warning show up on my computer, called the "2V7HGTVB" scam. I didn't fall for it and didn't call the phone number given, but I thought it would be a good idea to scan my computer, which has Windows 10 in S mode.I asked Copilot, and was given several...
  3. Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?: I had a fake malware warning show up on my computer, called the "2V7HGTVB" scam. I didn't fall for it and didn't call the phone number given, but I thought it would be a good idea to scan my computer, which has Windows 10 in S mode.I asked Copilot, and was given several...
  4. Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..: How do I fix this? It just happened out of nowhere. I tried downloading on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed-message-everytime-i-try-to/9e513f37-f335-4d84-9343-0a2f91968092
  6. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

"Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..: How do I fix this? It just happened out of nowhere. I tried downloading on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed-message-everytime-i-try-to/9e513f37-f335-4d84-9343-0a2f91968092
  7. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  9. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  10. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging