Windows 10: virus scaner recommendation

Discus and support virus scaner recommendation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everybody. I want to scan my computer with virus scaner regaldess I installed ESET few months ago. Please reccomend me scaner software which I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Inside Out, Mar 19, 2019.

1. virus scaner recommendation

Hello everybody.
    I want to scan my computer with virus scaner regaldess I installed ESET few months ago.
    Please reccomend me scaner software which I should to try.

:)

Inside Out, Mar 19, 2019

2. windows 10 printer, scaner

I've changed systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my printer-scaner Lexmark P4350 stopped function - what to do ???

Stanisław J. Malinowski, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Mar 19, 2019
  4. virus scaner recommendation

Do i have a virus..?

Hey Wade. From your list here, I see no viruses. They are eithe rdefault Winodows processes that have to run or part of avast.

I (highly recommended) suggest uninstalling avast

Then running a virus scan with Windows Defender

I also suggest downloading malwarebytes and running a scan with it as well.

Let me know if you need help with any of these.

Zackary Vanosdol, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

virus scaner recommendation

1. virus scaner recommendation - Similar Threads - virus scaner recommendation

2. Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?: I downloaded pirated games and I know thats wrong so I deleted it again, and I want to keep my laptop safe from hidden malware. Please anybody give me recommendation best but free antivirus/scanner software for detecting virus/malware.Device: HP Victus 15 fa0011tx, Windows 11...
  3. Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?: I downloaded pirated games and I know thats wrong so I deleted it again, and I want to keep my laptop safe from hidden malware. Please anybody give me recommendation best but free antivirus/scanner software for detecting virus/malware.Device: HP Victus 15 fa0011tx, Windows 11...
  4. pls recommend some good free anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls recommend some good free anti virus: pls recommend some good free anti virus program 175163
  5. Recommend Anti Virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recommend Anti Virus: My computer got fried by a virus. Got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I’m in the process of trying to repair it at the moment with a recovery USB. My current anti virus Malware Bytes wasn’t able to prevent my current issue. Do any of you have recommendations for anti virus software?...
  6. How to reconect a multitask scaner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reconect a multitask scaner: I can't scan with my Brother multifunction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reconect-a-multitask-scaner/cb1ba907-5ae9-4333-a018-2fc64bf32f72
  7. Recommended Anti-Virus (For Android Phone) Replacement?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recommended Anti-Virus (For Android Phone) Replacement?: I uninstalled McAfee from my phone a month and some change ago, after seeing it go from 100%, to 70% in only 8 hours. I then full charged it and let it sit with no apps running. it only dropped by 7% in an entire day. I used McAfee only because I could since livesafe offered...
  8. HP printer and HP scaner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP printer and HP scaner: I can not instal my HP printer and HP scaner.its been blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-and-hp-scaner/955ad327-d4e7-4ff5-b3cf-52d33f8bf3b9
  9. Scaner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scaner: Hello I need to scan my document but I can't contact my lab top to a scanner( HP Laserjet pro MFP M26nw ) I can use that for the printer but for the scan I cannot, please tell me what should I do, I use this scanner for the first time so please tell me .. thank you for...
  10. Windows anti-virus saying actions recommended.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows anti-virus saying actions recommended.: Windows anti-virus saying actions recommended. But I don't know what it's talking about as security at a glance says everything is OK. [img] 118050