Windows 10: virus security alert

Discus and support virus security alert in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Will security alert virus be apparent in resources?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonnieD1953, Nov 15, 2019.

1. virus security alert

Will security alert virus be apparent in resources?

:)

DonnieD1953, Nov 15, 2019

2. pop-ups security alerts

Tried everything that was suggested . Still getting security alerts ( even while reading the e-mail from this issue .Also .when I tried to enter command prompt as was suggested on this .
    • Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Select Command Prompt.
    • Type cd/.
    • Press Enter.
    • Type "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -extoff.
    • Press Enter.
    • This did not go through .I forget the answer it gave ?
    • But nothing happened to change the fact I get security alerts ( in all I.E 11 , yahoo.ca.com/ my home page & Facebook ) in fact on any page I open .So annoying .I click esc, it stops and comes right back on my screen .Also tried the internet
      settings suggested on tools .Dated Aug,20.2017. Thank you .

leonormarie, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Nov 15, 2019
  4. virus security alert

virus alert

defender finds a virus, quarantined the virus. I remove all the quarantined viruses. the threat alert pm the bottom right of the screen slices over with the same virus alert. I remove the quarantined virus.. the alert alerts again. this keeps repeating.
    the virus is "Bruser modifier Win 32/Polteci

<Moved from Insider>

dianarobert1, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

virus security alert

1. virus security alert - Similar Threads - virus security alert

2. security alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security alert: today i received a security alert about a recent sign in that might have been suspicious.the date was from June 2021 so what are you talking about? I don't consider that recent, do you. There's nowhere to answer the alert, of course. Am I supposed to remember June 5 2021?...
  3. security alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    security alert: today i received a security alert about a recent sign in that might have been suspicious.the date was from June 2021 so what are you talking about? I don't consider that recent, do you. There's nowhere to answer the alert, of course. Am I supposed to remember June 5 2021?...
  4. Virus alerts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus alerts: I was getting numerous popups and installed mcafee. Now I am getting even more mcafee popups. I have attached some screen shots. The popups are in the bottom right of the page.I can barely use my computer anymore because of these stupid popups... 30 or 40 will pop up in a row...
  5. Virus and Security Alert

Virus and Security Alert: I went to a website and clicked a link but it took me to a tab saying I have a virus and that the website that I tired to is remotely sending hackers my private information. It also that if I closed the tab without calling 888-601-7824 my computer would be shut down for...
  6. Virus Alert

Virus Alert: I Lama Guy trying to create a game I created a kind of virus: the game is created with JavaScript I will leave it below a image with the problems[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-alert/77b93da5-9faa-4b1c-be94-5fc460efd026
  7. virus alert

virus alert: I have received a notice that my computer is blocked because of a virus threat. I have been told to call 877-761-9099. Is this a valid number? If not, how should I proceed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-alert/1a02d44a-fbb9-429e-826f-70dfbea17162
  8. Virus alert

Virus alert: Earlier today i recieved an alert stating it was from Microsoft and that i had three very serious viruses and needed immediate attention. Down load tool was from WIN TONIC........ Real or SCAM???????...
  9. virus alert

virus alert: defender finds a virus, quarantined the virus. I remove all the quarantined viruses. the threat alert pm the bottom right of the screen slices over with the same virus alert. I remove the quarantined virus.. the alert alerts again. this keeps repeating. the virus is "Bruser...
  10. Security Alert

in Windows 10 News
    Security Alert: Windows Security Alert. Apple Ends Support for QuickTime for Windows; New Vulnerabilities Announced Urgent Call to Action: Uninstall QuickTime for Windows Today - 47451