Windows 10: Virus Security

Discus and support Virus Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For several weeks I was having open4u.co.uk pop-ups. These have stopped now. Should I still be concerned ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by davidfranklin6, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Virus Security

For several weeks I was having open4u.co.uk pop-ups. These have stopped now. Should I still be concerned ?

:)

davidfranklin6, Jan 4, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

Virus Security [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

Virus Security [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Windows Security Virus Scan

Yes that's exactly what I have. If you notice there is an uninstall option next to organize if you scroll to other updates ie. office, but it will disappear once you scroll to the latest updates.

stealth2920, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Virus Security

Jsssssssss, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Virus Security

1. Virus Security - Similar Threads - Virus Security

2. There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus: There is a voice saying that call Microsoft because my ip address is exposed * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-a-security-message-claiming-to-be-microsoft/3bfd5971-3fdc-4773-ac48-c176dd4f39a1
  3. There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus: There is a voice saying that call Microsoft because my ip address is exposed * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-a-security-message-claiming-to-be-microsoft/3bfd5971-3fdc-4773-ac48-c176dd4f39a1
  4. So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...: Also my driver updater says that i have 23 outdated drivers and 3 device tweaks.. So i did a quick scan out of panic and did an antivirus scan too. The antivirus scan just detected two viruses called HUAN or something like that. But the microsoft security quick scan hasn't...
  5. So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...: Also my driver updater says that i have 23 outdated drivers and 3 device tweaks.. So i did a quick scan out of panic and did an antivirus scan too. The antivirus scan just detected two viruses called HUAN or something like that. But the microsoft security quick scan hasn't...
  6. So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...

7. Virus and threat protection not showing, security health file missing , windows security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection not showing, security health file missing , windows security...: Virus and threat protection not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-not-showing-security/c8f82056-bf1c-4504-85f8-a326b350885b
  8. Virus and threat protection not showing, security health file missing , windows security...

Virus and threat protection not showing, security health file missing , windows security...: Virus and threat protection not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-not-showing-security/c8f82056-bf1c-4504-85f8-a326b350885b
  9. Can Access To Virus & Threat Protection In Windows Security.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Access To Virus & Threat Protection In Windows Security.: After I reset my computer and signed in with my Microsoft Account, I can no longer access Virus & Threat Protection in Windows Security. It always allows " Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried access is not available ". My...
  10. Can Access To Virus & Threat Protection In Windows Security.

Can Access To Virus & Threat Protection In Windows Security.: After I reset my computer and signed in with my Microsoft Account, I can no longer access Virus & Threat Protection in Windows Security. It always allows " Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried access is not available ". My...