Windows 10: Virus Security

Discus and support Virus Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For several weeks I was having open4u.co.uk pop-ups. These have stopped now. Should I still be concerned ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by davidfranklin6, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Virus Security

For several weeks I was having open4u.co.uk pop-ups. These have stopped now. Should I still be concerned ?

:)

davidfranklin6, Jan 4, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

Virus Security [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

Virus Security [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Windows Security Virus Scan

Yes that's exactly what I have. If you notice there is an uninstall option next to organize if you scroll to other updates ie. office, but it will disappear once you scroll to the latest updates.

stealth2920, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Virus Security

Jsssssssss, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Virus Security

1. Virus Security - Similar Threads - Virus Security

2. windows security center cannt be started and virus protection is not opening or working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security center cannt be started and virus protection is not opening or working: i have downloaded a game setup i had only extracted it but deleted it after window defender gave me warning of malware i have already cleared all of errors removed and quarentined but suddenly this happens can some one help me the window security center is not working...
  3. windows security center cannt be started and virus protection is not opening or working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security center cannt be started and virus protection is not opening or working: i have downloaded a game setup i had only extracted it but deleted it after window defender gave me warning of malware i have already cleared all of errors removed and quarentined but suddenly this happens can some one help me the window security center is not working...
  4. windows security center cannt be started and virus protection is not opening or working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows security, virus and threat protection error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security, virus and threat protection error: my windows security, virus and threat protection is not opening it brings up a pop up dialog written page not available "your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access is not available .Contact IT helpdesk for more...
  6. windows security, virus and threat protection error

windows security, virus and threat protection error: my windows security, virus and threat protection is not opening it brings up a pop up dialog written page not available "your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access is not available .Contact IT helpdesk for more...
  7. Virus reported by McAfee and Norton but Windows Security scan says my system is clean ?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus reported by McAfee and Norton but Windows Security scan says my system is clean ?????: I am using Microsoft Windows 11. After I clicked on an old link in my browser MS Edge I started to get popup notifications from Norton and AcAfee that I had a virus on my computer called "561a6pma4vcdudzeda.lwork.co.in." [This is strange because I have never had a McAfee...
  8. Virus reported by McAfee and Norton but Windows Security scan says my system is clean ?????

Virus reported by McAfee and Norton but Windows Security scan says my system is clean ?????: I am using Microsoft Windows 11. After I clicked on an old link in my browser MS Edge I started to get popup notifications from Norton and AcAfee that I had a virus on my computer called "561a6pma4vcdudzeda.lwork.co.in." [This is strange because I have never had a McAfee...
  9. If I had a virus in my PC and I removed it using windows security, do I need to reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I had a virus in my PC and I removed it using windows security, do I need to reinstall...: I installed a ".exe" file and then I ran it, and then the antivirus found a trojan. I removed it, I scanned the PC using windows security, Malwarebytes and then with the "mrt" run command full scan, but it found 0 suspicious files. Should I reinstall the windows or reset the...
  10. If I had a virus in my PC and I removed it using windows security, do I need to reinstall...

If I had a virus in my PC and I removed it using windows security, do I need to reinstall...: I installed a ".exe" file and then I ran it, and then the antivirus found a trojan. I removed it, I scanned the PC using windows security, Malwarebytes and then with the "mrt" run command full scan, but it found 0 suspicious files. Should I reinstall the windows or reset the...