Windows 10: Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi , so about 5 days ago I downloaded a app, however it was not it and loads of apps got downloaded on my laptop without permission and Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShuaybAhmed, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!

Hi , so about 5 days ago I downloaded a app, however it was not it and loads of apps got downloaded on my laptop without permission and Microsoft defender was finding loads of viruses, trajan, ransomeware... and it was unable to get rid of them, so I downloaded avg antivurus software and it got rid of alot however my computer was still acting weird like switching to bing all the time. And then my passwords got stolen so I reset all of them and I had no really sensitive information on my accounts, anyway I did a full reset on my computer and downloaded Windows from the 'cloud' option as I reme

:)

ShuaybAhmed, Jul 17, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP! :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!

Jsssssssss, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!

1. Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - Virus can't rid

2. I need help getting rid of a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  3. I need help getting rid of a virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  4. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me get rid of these: These little shortcuts ranomly appear in my taskbar. Why cant i just NOT have them in my taskbar????????? Please windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-get-rid-of-these/528af452-dc22-48f8-8d01-ca64990f11d6
  5. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me get rid of these: These little shortcuts ranomly appear in my taskbar. Why cant i just NOT have them in my taskbar????????? Please windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-get-rid-of-these/528af452-dc22-48f8-8d01-ca64990f11d6
  6. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how do i get rid of this!! please help

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i get rid of this!! please help: this keeps popping up about every 20 seconds 183322
  8. Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP! - Invoking UAC for privilege escalation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP! - Invoking UAC for privilege escalation: Hi , so about 5 days ago I downloaded a app, however it was not what I wanted and loads of apps got downloaded on my laptop without permission and Microsoft defender was finding loads of viruses, trojans, ransomeware... and it was unable to get rid of them, so I downloaded...
  9. I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications: I keep getting notifications that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These notifications are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop...
  10. Getting rid of Chromium? Help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting rid of Chromium? Help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/8_Viperidae_8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0s3ui/getting_rid_of_chromium_help_please/