Windows 10: Virus threat and protection updates never stops scanning. Help.

Discus and support Virus threat and protection updates never stops scanning. Help. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Virus threat and protection updates never stops scanning. Help.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TinaMB, Jun 10, 2019.

1. TinaMB Win User

Virus threat and protection updates never stops scanning. Help.

:)

TinaMB, Jun 10, 2019
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Thagstrom Win User
    How can I turn off virus protection?

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

I would suggest to only turn off virus protection for a short duration such as during the installation of an app that can't be installed otherwise.

The steps to turn off windows defender are:

1. Select Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > virus & threat protections settings

2. Switch Real-time protection to Off. Note that scheduled scans will continue to run. However, files that are downloaded or installed will not be scanned.

Thagstrom, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Virus threat and protection updates never stops scanning. Help.

Virus & Threat Protection stopped and Windows Firewall is stopped

Virus & Threat Protection stopped and Windows Firewall is stopped of my PC, What is the solution? Need Help.

Virus threat and protection updates never stops scanning. Help. 796530fd-79b2-4c87-a93c-c57a1a343c40.jpg

Tamal Chakraborty, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Virus threat and protection updates never stops scanning. Help. - Similar Threads - Virus threat protection

2. Virus and Threat Protection Stopped

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Threat Protection Stopped: When I brought up the Windows Security screen, I get message "Threat service has stopped. Restart it now."When I restart, I get message "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again",I have restarted twice - some problem.When I bring up the Windows Update...
  3. VIRUS THREAT AND PROTECTION STOPPED WORKING

VIRUS THREAT AND PROTECTION STOPPED WORKING: AS ABOVE HEADING, WINDOWS DEFENDER USED AND ALSO Trustee Endpoint is up and running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-and-protection-stopped-working/e7d1a646-7853-43ba-a31d-e46a95e965d2
  4. Virus And Threat Protection Has Stopped

Virus And Threat Protection Has Stopped: When I try and start Windows Defender to scan my system desktop computer, I get the following message: "Threat service has stopped. Restart it now." After I click on the Restart Now button, the it appears the system is doing something. After a few minutes, I get...
  5. Virus & Threat protection scans not working

Virus & Threat protection scans not working: Hi, so I recently had the winrmsrv.exe virus and I quarantined it with Malwarebytes. I am not able to complete any SFC or DISM scans I do not really know what those are but they were suggested as a fix for the Virus & threat protection issue. I am wondering if there is any...
  6. virus and threat protection updates

virus and threat protection updates: Everyday when I turn on my pc, i get a notification saying to update my virus and threat protection because it is out of date. But when i click on the check for updates button it says that my virus and threat protection is up to date. Please help me....
  7. Virus and threat protection Service stopped

Virus and threat protection Service stopped: [ATTACH] I have tried almost all possible way but it doesn't work. After updating today I m facing thins kind of problem. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-service-stopped/d9dfaa94-3118-4eab-8845-f448aee45431
  8. Virus And Threat Protection Won't Scan For Viruses And Threats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus And Threat Protection Won't Scan For Viruses And Threats: Im having a problem on my windows 10. The problem is my "Virus And Threat Protection" wont scan for viruses and threats. I keep tapping Quick Scan,Full Scan,Custom Scan and it doesn't even do anything and it just say's "No current threats." "Last scan: Not available" But...
  9. VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE

VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE: I've been trying to update this VP for about 2 weeks and still it doesn't up date. What needs to be done. Please advise a solution....
  10. VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE

VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE: I've been trying to update this VP for about 2 weeks and still it doesn't up date. What needs to be done. Please advise a solution....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update virus and threat protection

2. virus threat wont stop scanning

3. virus & threat protection update