Windows 10: Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe

Discus and support Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have been getting Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe. What does it mean? See below screen clip. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PeterTolan, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe

Have been getting Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe. What does it mean? See below screen clip.

Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe f66eea3a-1386-443b-8810-1bd79b406615?upload=true.jpg

:)

PeterTolan, Sep 14, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 14, 2019
  3. JCH54 Win User
    virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Ashton Win User

Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe

Suppress "Windows Defender Antivirus did not find any threats..." notification on Windows 10

You can turn off Enhanced Notifications for Windows Defender:

1. Press Windows + i.
    2. Click Update & Security.
    3. From the Update & security sidebar, click Windows Defender.
    4. Scroll to the Enhanced notifications section and select No.

If you do not see Enhanced notifications as an option (likely because you are running Windows 10 15042 or newer), include the following additional steps:

1. Click Open Windows Defender Security Center.
    2. Click Virus & threat protection.
    3. Scroll down and click Change notification settings.
    4. Turn off Receive recent activity and scan results.

This will turn of successful updates and only notify you critical events.

Ashton, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe

1. Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe - Similar Threads - Virus Threat notifications

2. Threat Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Threat Notification: I have a desktop computer with Windows 10. On the 28 May, Windows/Microsoft not sure which would not let me into my account. Instead they told me I had a temporary profile and my files and folders had been blocked. When I looked at the Help pages, it said this profile would...
  3. Threat Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat Notification: I have a desktop computer with Windows 10. On the 28 May, Windows/Microsoft not sure which would not let me into my account. Instead they told me I had a temporary profile and my files and folders had been blocked. When I looked at the Help pages, it said this profile would...
  4. How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications: I'm using the below settings and yet, I'm receiving the notification also seen below every time a full scan has been completed. Even when no threats were found. Not sure if it's a bug or something I missed? I'm on Windows 10 21H1. 180883
  5. How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications: I'm using the below settings and yet, I'm receiving the notification also seen below every time a full scan has been completed. Even when no threats were found. Not sure if it's a bug or something I missed? I'm on Windows 10 21H1. 180883
  6. How to disable Virus & Threat Protection notifications

How to disable Virus & Threat Protection notifications: I'm using the below settings and yet, I'm receiving the notification also seen below every time a full scan has been completed. Even when no threats were found.Not sure if it's a bug or something I missed?I'm on Windows 10 21H1....
  7. Virus threat in version 1909 deletes everything by extentsion .exe

Virus threat in version 1909 deletes everything by extentsion .exe: Both my desktop and my laptop were affected by unknown viruses and deleted all my apps and games.. Am stack because windows defender and sfcfailed to catch the virus. I tried to reset my computer but it was just like trying to drive a car without fuel.. It deleted almost...
  8. Disable Virus & Threat Protection Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Virus & Threat Protection Notification: Hello! I've just re-installed Windows to 1909 been stuck on 1809 for the past year and I have disabled Windows Defender from starting. I simply do not need it, and I personally prefer using Malwarebytes for any virus/malware that gets into my system. However, I don't want...
  9. Notification shows the following regarding Virus and threat protection

Notification shows the following regarding Virus and threat protection: Virus and threat protection. Unauthorized changes blocked controlled folder access blocked C:Window\taskhostw.exe from making changes to memory. What does this mean and is there a way to find out where its coming from? And do i need to do anything about it? I have version...
  10. How to disable only "Virus & threat protection" notifications?

How to disable only "Virus & threat protection" notifications?: Using v1809 (which is very important because instructions you write probably won't be relevant for any other version). I use F-Prot antivirus, which I know is not fully integrated into Windows 10. Which is why I keep getting Notifications every time it downloads a new AV...