Windows 10: Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats

Discus and support Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello and good day to everyone. I have a problem regarding my allowed threats. I been removing it multiple times "Don't allow" to the threats but it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShahLiFeZ, Dec 28, 2020.

1. ShahLiFeZ Win User

Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats

Hello and good day to everyone.

I have a problem regarding my allowed threats. I been removing it multiple times "Don't allow" to the threats but it keep coming back. I already did a full scan with multiple anti viruses and the computer is clean of it. But the problem is that this allowed threats is not getting removed. I wonder how to delete it, I tried find online I can't find any discussion about this unless it can be solve in a simple way. Thanks for reading and helping.

Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats e254cf5a-4bbd-42e2-b5a5-40a865e51c51?upload=true.png

:)

ShahLiFeZ, Dec 28, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Virus threat protection

Hi Valentin

As an alternative approach, you can allow that utility through the Controlled Folder Access section of WIndows 10 security . . .

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add Dell Data Vault to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent it from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Dec 28, 2020
  3. graemea Win User
    Persistent Threat Message in Virus & Threat Protection in Windows 10

Hi,

I have recently uninstalled CCleaner from my PC.

Under Current Threats in Virus & Threat Protection, I keep getting the message that there's a threat from AppVirus & Threat Protection Allowed threats :piriform_CCleaner.

I've tried the option to Remove this but even after a re-boot the message remains.

Can someone please suggest how to resolve this?

Thanks!

graemea, Dec 28, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Virus and Threat Protection Warnings

Hi Penelope_AV

ETD_GetSMART.exe is HP Software and it is safe, that software is designed to check your hard drive for imminent failure and warn you

You can add that to the list of safe files in Controlled Folder Access to get rid of this warning

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add an app to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent them from being blocked

ETD_GetSMART.exe is located in the following folder:

C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPActiveHealth\Executable Agent Data\_Shared\DiskCheck\

DaveM121, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats - Similar Threads - Virus Threat Protection

2. Virus and threat protection.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection.: I am unable to access the virus and threat protection in windows security. It says the IT administrator has blocked the virus page. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection/c5a65ada-4cd2-433a-9b43-ac39b275cc35
  3. Virus & threat protection

Virus & threat protection: I am trying to disable Real-time protection, but I must first turn off Tamper protection. But when I try to do that, it says "This setting is managed by your administrator". I have tried going to Registry editor and changing some things, but it didn't work.I also tried...
  4. Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats

Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats: Hello and good day to everyone.I have a problem regarding my allowed threats. I been removing it multiple times "Don't allow" to the threats but it keep coming back. I already did a full scan with multiple anti viruses and the computer is clean of it. But the problem is that...
  5. Virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection: hi guys I just temporary disable windows defender in win 11 as I was installing a pirated software and now my windows virus and security application wont work.... As soon as I click on virus and security A popup shows ....... Screenshot below help me make my win defender work...
  6. Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "...

Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "...: Did I accidentally allow threats run? Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats " button I clicked on....
  7. virus & threat protections

virus & threat protections: what should I do when virus & threat protection is managed by your organisation show to me.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protections/9a1b01a3-2888-4b53-9381-8cf72537d8c2
  8. Virus threat protection

Virus threat protection: This is obviously connected to windows security. Without making any changes I have the following message appearing every 5-10 min. on my computer. Is this normal or virus ? [ATTACH]...
  9. Virus Threat Protection

Virus Threat Protection: Hello, I have really a question, why Microsoft thinks that I need protection? If I need protection I would get a subscription of any anti-virus any anti-malware any anti-trojan anti-whatever. Now I'm stuck with this feature that I have no control of I have disabled...
  10. virus and threat protections

virus and threat protections: when I open windows security , virus & threat protection is being managed by your organization, I don't have an organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protections/40fdda5a-d544-4303-81d1-0b02ca6a1db5