Windows 10: Virus & Threat Protection Is Missing In Windows Security.....REVISED

Discus and support Virus & Threat Protection Is Missing In Windows Security.....REVISED in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If the "Virus & Threat Protection" option is missing from Windows Security, I have found a different, and much simpler method, for recovering it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GlenProuty, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Virus & Threat Protection Is Missing In Windows Security.....REVISED

If the "Virus & Threat Protection" option is missing from Windows Security, I have found a different, and

much simpler method, for recovering it.

While it may be necessary sometime, to employ the Registry modifications that are described

in this link, a much simpler process is available.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows/15d32fa1-c5e8-453b-a9f6-22da0bb36eea

Microsoft has supplied a procedure that will probably recover the Virus & Threat Protection option,

without any manipulation of the Registry.

You should enter Windows PowerShell Admin by right-clicking "Start", and selecting it.

On the Power Shell screen, enter the following:

Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0 <enter> That's it!

Exit <enter>

Open Windows Security, and the option should be available again.

Farewell to the Community. It has been my privilege to be among you!

Glen

:)

GlenProuty, Apr 24, 2020

2. Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help

Charles RKetron, Apr 24, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Virus threat protection

Hi Valentin

As an alternative approach, you can allow that utility through the Controlled Folder Access section of WIndows 10 security . . .

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add Dell Data Vault to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent it from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Virus & Threat Protection Is Missing In Windows Security.....REVISED

Virus & Threat Protection not show up in Windows Security

Hello,

My name is Jennifer, an independent advisor trying to help.

Here you have the steps to activate it:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/401298...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/securi...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/securi...

https://www.howto-connect.com/disable-enable-vi...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

Regards.

JenniferCooper19, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Virus & Threat Protection Is Missing In Windows Security.....REVISED

1. Virus & Threat Protection Is Missing In Windows Security.....REVISED - Similar Threads - Virus Threat Protection

2. Virus and Threat Protection missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and Threat Protection missing: After uninstalling the preinstalled McAfee, the Windows Defender antivirus did not turn on automatically. Then I searched for the solution on the Internet but did not find the answer. Then, I installed Avast in the Microsoft Store and later uninstalled it. Then, there is a...
  3. Virus and threat protection missing from windows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection missing from windows security: Virus and threat protection is missing for me from Windows Security and Security at a Glance. When I try to search for it in settings it shows a message that says “Your IT administrator has limited access…” I’ve run malwarebytes with no threats detected and my account is an...
  4. "Virus & Threat Protection" Missing from Windows Security

"Virus & Threat Protection" Missing from Windows Security: So I had been looking at my Task Manager and seeing a lot of things running I didn't recognize, so I thought it would be smart to run a scan of my computer. However, I am now unable to get to the "Virus & Threat Protection" section of Window Security. It shows up in a general...
  5. Virus & threat protection missing in windows security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus & threat protection missing in windows security: Virus & threat protection is somehow missing in windows security. Can anyone tell me how to fix that? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-missing-in-windows/7f0627ce-9b67-4a16-abaa-9477a3cec36b
  6. The virus and threat protection is missing

The virus and threat protection is missing: Just realized the 'virus and threat protection' tab is missing from the Windows Security. I tried almost all the possible solution for this problem, but none of them work. [ATTACH]...
  7. Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing

Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing: Hi can anyone show me how to make the security at glance permanently active? I've already try to delete the policy manager in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Policy Manager, its ok for a while but somehow it happening again and the policy came...
  8. Virus and Threat Protection Missing

Virus and Threat Protection Missing: A friend told me that they had picked up a virus from a website we were both using a few weeks ago, so I should do a scan to check for any viruses. When I looked for the Virus and Threat Protection setting, it was missing from its usual location, therefore I couldn't do a...
  9. VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS SECURITY

VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS SECURITY: Hello all, It is missing from both "Security at a glance" and the "Windows Security" screen. Leaving no way to control the Virus & Threat Protection feature. This problem appears to be happening more frequently. While thecause is unknown, there is a simple Registry...
  10. "Virus and threat protection" missing from Windows Security

"Virus and threat protection" missing from Windows Security: Split from this thread. Hey Kapil, Could you be more specific on how you find "Administrative templates"? Best regards Emil Sørensen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-missing-from-windows/6ee5d697-4040-4c47-acde-3bafe1d6f42b