Windows 10: Virus & threat protection managed by my organisation?

Discus and support Virus & threat protection managed by my organisation? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows Defender virus & threat protection settings are managed by my organisation? This is my private computer that i use only at home so there... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Julius Tainio, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Virus & threat protection managed by my organisation?

My Windows Defender virus & threat protection settings are managed by my organisation? This is my private computer that i use only at home so there can't be an IT administrator that can limit my access to virus & threat protection settings. Can anybody help?

:)

Julius Tainio, Feb 15, 2019
  2. ZaynKhan Win User

Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation

I receive this message "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation" whenever I try to turn on my windows defender. Not sure how to turn it on and afraid my computer may be vulnerable to virus now.

ZaynKhan, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Virus & Threat protection managed by Oragisation

I am window in sider , after the update 17888 my anti virus threat shows a message " your virus &threat protection is managed by your organisation " can any body resolve this ?

VirenM Shah, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Virus & threat protection managed by my organisation?

Mark St..., Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Virus & threat protection managed by my organisation?

1. Virus & threat protection managed by my organisation? - Similar Threads - Virus threat protection

2. Virus and Threat Protection Managed by an organization?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Threat Protection Managed by an organization?!: I'm hoping someone can help me with this conflict...this is my personal computer and it is not connected to any external servers or organizations. For some reason, I cannot enable or even see Windows Defender for virus and threat protection. I never had problems before and...
  3. Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation

Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation: I recently uninstalled the virus protection from my laptop and wanted to revert back to using windows defender. even after rebooting my laptop it still shows the same message as above. I went to control panel- security & maintenance and wanted to uncheck the box saying...
  4. Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation

Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation: I My Windows Security is deactivated, and doesn't respond to any of my efforts to activate it. I see the message "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation" beneath the icon. This is on my personal laptop, and not my work laptop. Does anyone have a...
  5. Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.

Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.: Hi, I had a virus in december and used malwarebytes to remove it and the virus/malware/pup's have been coming back constantly even though i remove them and i went on windows defender and it said, Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation. so i watched some videos...
  6. Virus protection and threats are managed by the organization

Virus protection and threats are managed by the organization: My windows defender has a problem with "virus protection and threats managed by the organization". How do I overcome this so that my windows defender can return to normal?...
  7. Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation

Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation: what does "your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation" mean? [Original Title: Anti Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/your-virus-and-threat-protection-is-managed-by/798bf8ea-eba8-4ddb-9cc8-0961a9665437
  8. Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation

Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation: I have W10 home(updated from W8) and this week I tried resintalling an App from online, and once downloaded it said it couldn't connect because of certain AV settings, my AV did not have theses settings so I deleted it, and tried opening Windows defender to see if this had...
  9. virus and threat protection is managed by organization

virus and threat protection is managed by organization: one day I realize that there is something wrong with my browser. I don't do anything but it takes me some unwanted site automatically. then I check virus and threat protection. I saw "your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". And now I can't open...
  10. Virus & Threat protection managed by Oragisation

Virus & Threat protection managed by Oragisation: I am window in sider , after the update 17888 my anti virus threat shows a message " your virus &threat protection is managed by your organisation " can any body resolve this ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender managed by group organisation

2. managed by organisation virus

3. windows defender your virus and threat protection is mnaged by your organization