Windows 10: Virus & threat protection missing in windows security

Discus and support Virus & threat protection missing in windows security in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Virus & threat protection is somehow missing in windows security. Can anyone tell me how to fix that? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LEONARDAS LUKAUSKAS, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Virus & threat protection missing in windows security

Virus & threat protection is somehow missing in windows security. Can anyone tell me how to fix that? Thank you.

:)

LEONARDAS LUKAUSKAS, Apr 5, 2021

2. Virus and threat protection not working

Hi there, I recently reinstalled my windows and the Virus and threat protection is down! I have found that I am missing the 'Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service ' and 'Windows Defender Security
    Center Service' files from my services list, I have looked into this and can find no solution to fixing this issue, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

Matthew_5196, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help

Charles RKetron, Apr 5, 2021
  4. gep990 Win User

Virus & threat protection missing in windows security

virus threat protection on in windows security

why can't I turn virus threat protection on in windows security

gep990, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Virus & threat protection missing in windows security

1. Virus & threat protection missing in windows security - Similar Threads - Virus threat protection

2. Virus and Threat Protection missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and Threat Protection missing: After uninstalling the preinstalled McAfee, the Windows Defender antivirus did not turn on automatically. Then I searched for the solution on the Internet but did not find the answer. Then, I installed Avast in the Microsoft Store and later uninstalled it. Then, there is a...
  3. Virus and threat protection missing from windows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection missing from windows security: Virus and threat protection is missing for me from Windows Security and Security at a Glance. When I try to search for it in settings it shows a message that says “Your IT administrator has limited access…” I’ve run malwarebytes with no threats detected and my account is an...
  4. "Virus & Threat Protection" Missing from Windows Security

"Virus & Threat Protection" Missing from Windows Security: So I had been looking at my Task Manager and seeing a lot of things running I didn't recognize, so I thought it would be smart to run a scan of my computer. However, I am now unable to get to the "Virus & Threat Protection" section of Window Security. It shows up in a general...
  5. The virus and threat protection is missing

The virus and threat protection is missing: Just realized the 'virus and threat protection' tab is missing from the Windows Security. I tried almost all the possible solution for this problem, but none of them work. [ATTACH]...
  6. Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing

Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing: Hi can anyone show me how to make the security at glance permanently active? I've already try to delete the policy manager in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Policy Manager, its ok for a while but somehow it happening again and the policy came...
  7. Virus and Threat Protection Missing

Virus and Threat Protection Missing: A friend told me that they had picked up a virus from a website we were both using a few weeks ago, so I should do a scan to check for any viruses. When I looked for the Virus and Threat Protection setting, it was missing from its usual location, therefore I couldn't do a...
  8. Virus & Threat Protection Is Missing In Windows Security.....REVISED

Virus & Threat Protection Is Missing In Windows Security.....REVISED: If the "Virus & Threat Protection" option is missing from Windows Security, I have found a different, and much simpler method, for recovering it. While it may be necessary sometime, to employ the Registry modifications that are described in this link, a much simpler...
  9. VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS SECURITY

VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS SECURITY: Hello all, It is missing from both "Security at a glance" and the "Windows Security" screen. Leaving no way to control the Virus & Threat Protection feature. This problem appears to be happening more frequently. While thecause is unknown, there is a simple Registry...
  10. "Virus and threat protection" missing from Windows Security

"Virus and threat protection" missing from Windows Security: Split from this thread. Hey Kapil, Could you be more specific on how you find "Administrative templates"? Best regards Emil Sørensen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-missing-from-windows/6ee5d697-4040-4c47-acde-3bafe1d6f42b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security a at glance that is missing virus and threat protection