Windows 10: Virus Threat Protection Missing

Discus and support Virus Threat Protection Missing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Virus Threat Protection is Missing i can't even fix it, i tried many ways including Regedit,Cmd, and WindowsPowershell yet it isn't working *... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gotthatthingonme, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Virus Threat Protection Missing

My Virus Threat Protection is Missing i can't even fix it, i tried many ways including Regedit,Cmd, and WindowsPowershell yet it isn't working

* Moved from Win 10/Security

:)

gotthatthingonme, Feb 3, 2021

2. Virus and threat protection not working

Hi there, I recently reinstalled my windows and the Virus and threat protection is down! I have found that I am missing the 'Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service ' and 'Windows Defender Security
    Center Service' files from my services list, I have looked into this and can find no solution to fixing this issue, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

Matthew_5196, Feb 3, 2021
  3. JCH54 Win User
    virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Virus Threat Protection Missing

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Virus Threat Protection Missing

1. Virus Threat Protection Missing - Similar Threads - Virus Threat Protection

2. Virus and Threat Protection missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat Protection missing: After uninstalling the preinstalled McAfee, the Windows Defender antivirus did not turn on automatically. Then I searched for the solution on the Internet but did not find the answer. Then, I installed Avast in the Microsoft Store and later uninstalled it. Then, there is a...
  3. Virus and Threat Protection missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and Threat Protection missing: After uninstalling the preinstalled McAfee, the Windows Defender antivirus did not turn on automatically. Then I searched for the solution on the Internet but did not find the answer. Then, I installed Avast in the Microsoft Store and later uninstalled it. Then, there is a...
  4. virus threat protection is missing in windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus threat protection is missing in windows: My windows defender can't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-is-missing-in-windows/dd43ce80-d68f-487f-894e-5a5bac0c952c
  5. virus threat protection is missing in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus threat protection is missing in windows: virus-threat-protection-is-missing-in-windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-is-missing-in-windows/4a33a1ed-f71b-4ad2-8dc7-e21fad29536f
  6. Virus and Threat protection missing completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat protection missing completely: Hi. Windows virus and threat protection suddenly suddenly disappeared with a message contacting IT administrator. If I go to Windows defender nothing about it exists. I have no idea what to do and I've been following many steps till I reached submitting this form, but nothing...
  7. The virus and threat protection is missing

The virus and threat protection is missing: Just realized the 'virus and threat protection' tab is missing from the Windows Security. I tried almost all the possible solution for this problem, but none of them work. [ATTACH]...
  8. Virus Threat Protection Missing

Virus Threat Protection Missing: My Virus Threat Protection is Missing i can't even fix it, i tried many ways including Regedit,Cmd, and WindowsPowershell yet it isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-missing/6535ea90-000a-4d7f-bd87-33970e56b3a0
  9. Virus and Threat Protection Missing

Virus and Threat Protection Missing: A friend told me that they had picked up a virus from a website we were both using a few weeks ago, so I should do a scan to check for any viruses. When I looked for the Virus and Threat Protection setting, it was missing from its usual location, therefore I couldn't do a...
  10. Virus and Threat Protection Missing

Virus and Threat Protection Missing: Hello, Hopefully this is in the right section of the forum. As in the title, the option for virus and threat protection is not available in windows security. When I type it into my search bar, it appears and I am able to click it. However, it tells me "Your IT...