Windows 10: Virus & Threat protection scans not working

Discus and support Virus & Threat protection scans not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, so I recently had the winrmsrv.exe virus and I quarantined it with Malwarebytes. I am not able to complete any SFC or DISM scans I do not really... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanielP999, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Virus & Threat protection scans not working

Hi, so I recently had the winrmsrv.exe virus and I quarantined it with Malwarebytes. I am not able to complete any SFC or DISM scans I do not really know what those are but they were suggested as a fix for the Virus & threat protection issue. I am wondering if there is any way I can get the Virus & Threat protection scans working again or if I have any other viruses on my PC. Thanks!

:)

DanielP999, Feb 23, 2021

2. Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Virus and threat protection not working

Hi there, I recently reinstalled my windows and the Virus and threat protection is down! I have found that I am missing the 'Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service ' and 'Windows Defender Security
    Center Service' files from my services list, I have looked into this and can find no solution to fixing this issue, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

Matthew_5196, Feb 23, 2021
  4. JCH54 Win User

Virus & Threat protection scans not working

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Virus & Threat protection scans not working

1. Virus & Threat protection scans not working - Similar Threads - Virus Threat protection

2. Virus&threat protection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus&threat protection not working: Hello, I need your help regarding my windows defender. It is not working. Anyone help me? Best regards,.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virusthreat-protection-not-working/7ef08c9f-36fa-4730-9eb6-fb78a7e4d9ec
  3. Virus and threat protection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection not working: i have tried PowerShell administrator Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0 but it is showing error Set-MpPreference : Failed to modify preferences. At line:1 char:1 + Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0 + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument:...
  4. Virus & Threat Protection not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Threat Protection not working: Hello , Sorry to interrupt but i have this problem that I would wish to be fixed ,This is all it shows me and I don't know how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-not-working/50bc14f9-565f-4745-b51f-441709af5f0a
  5. Virus & Threat Protection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & Threat Protection not working: Hello , Sorry to interrupt but i have this problem that I would wish to be fixed ,This is all it shows me and I don't know how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-not-working/35aed715-b551-49a6-b68d-4e08b308a915
  6. Virus & Threat Protection not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & Threat Protection not working: Hello , Sorry to interrupt but i have this problem that I would wish to be fixed ,This is all it shows me and I don't know how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-not-working/35aed715-b551-49a6-b68d-4e08b308a915
  7. Virus and Threat Protection is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus and Threat Protection is not working.: I recently did a Windows Defender offline scan and after that scan, the virus and threat protection was not on the Windows Security settings and I searched for it in the search bar and after I clicked this happened. I did those thinking that I have some potential...
  8. Virus and threat protection is not working.

Virus and threat protection is not working.: My Virus and threat protection is not turned on anymore. It tells me to restart but when I try to restart I just get an error and it won't do anything....
  9. Virus And Threat Protection Won't Scan For Viruses And Threats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus And Threat Protection Won't Scan For Viruses And Threats: Im having a problem on my windows 10. The problem is my "Virus And Threat Protection" wont scan for viruses and threats. I keep tapping Quick Scan,Full Scan,Custom Scan and it doesn't even do anything and it just say's "No current threats." "Last scan: Not available" But...
  10. virus and threat protection not working

virus and threat protection not working: I earlier had byte fence antimalware software and insisted me on subscribing to it.... after trial pro version was expired, it asked me to renew by paying monthly..... but I started noticing that it had started detecting some malware.... but I could not delete it because it...