Windows 10: 'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home

Discus and support 'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why I am not able to open 'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home? I am Selecting below option to open. [ATTACH] System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RutvikWadkar, Nov 20, 2020.

1. 'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home

Why I am not able to open 'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home?

I am Selecting below option to open.

'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home ec91ddde-e43a-4976-864a-c65d790fd54b?upload=true.png

System gives below message:

'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home 942e4765-2390-45eb-9ded-305595e1e6c2?upload=true.png

help me.

:)

RutvikWadkar, Nov 20, 2020
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Nov 20, 2020
  3. graemea Win User
    Persistent Threat Message in Virus & Threat Protection in Windows 10

Hi,

I have recently uninstalled CCleaner from my PC.

Under Current Threats in Virus & Threat Protection, I keep getting the message that there's a threat from App'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home :piriform_CCleaner.

I've tried the option to Remove this but even after a re-boot the message remains.

Can someone please suggest how to resolve this?

Thanks!

graemea, Nov 20, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home

Virus threat protection

Hi Valentin

As an alternative approach, you can allow that utility through the Controlled Folder Access section of WIndows 10 security . . .

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add Dell Data Vault to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent it from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home

1. 'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - 'Virus Threat Protection'

2. Windows 11 Home Virus and Threat Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Virus and Threat Protection: In Windows 11 Home Microsoft Defender my Virus and Threat Protection page says "Page Not Found". I have tried a complete refresh and I have checked the registry policies for Defender and I don't appear to have a rogue process. There are earlier suggestions on this site for...
  3. Windows 11 Home Virus and Threat Protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Virus and Threat Protection: In Windows 11 Home Microsoft Defender my Virus and Threat Protection page says "Page Not Found". I have tried a complete refresh and I have checked the registry policies for Defender and I don't appear to have a rogue process. There are earlier suggestions on this site for...
  4. Virus & Threat Protection System Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & Threat Protection System Not working: Error message opens up, it says: Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information....
  5. Virus & Threat Protection System Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & Threat Protection System Not working: Error message opens up, it says: Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information....
  6. Virus & Threat Protection System Not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. my virus and threat protection option is gone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my virus and threat protection option is gone.: So, I just checked windows security for no reason, and I saw that virus and threat protection was gone, then when I tried to search for it and pull it up it said “Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not...
  8. Virus & threat protection option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus & threat protection option: Last week I wanted to do a quick scan, but there was no"Virus & threat protection" option. So please can you tell me how to find/show the "Virus & threat protection"....
  9. Virus & threat protection option disappeared

Virus & threat protection option disappeared: I have attached a screenshot of my windows security, and as you can see, there is no "Virus & threat protection" option, when it should be in between "Home" and "Account protection". I have no idea how this happened. It just disappeared one day. I have already tried...
  10. Virus & threat protection option disapeared

Virus & threat protection option disapeared: I have attached a screenshot of my windows security, and as you can see, there is no "Virus & threat protection" option, when it should be in between "Home" and "Account protection". I have no idea how this happened. It just disappeared one day. I have already tried...