Windows 10: Virus & Threat Protection unable to start due to quick electricity cut

Discus and support Virus & Threat Protection unable to start due to quick electricity cut in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I live in a country where even if you diligently pay for electricity, they can still suddenly cut the connection for maintenance purpose without even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rieza Azka Ridha, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Virus & Threat Protection unable to start due to quick electricity cut

I live in a country where even if you diligently pay for electricity, they can still suddenly cut the connection for maintenance purpose without even inform you first.
    So after quick blackout about 1s I start my computer again, and windows goes to safe mode with the clock forwarded to tomorrow and timezone reset to US & Canada. I put the proper setting again and then restart windows > power > restart and then this happens. The Virus & Threat Protection unable to start with message "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again". I tried every other solutions i found on this site but the problem persist, and then I do clean reset with all my data erased, I have done with keep my data setting but the problem persist and then it back to normal. Today I got quick blackout again, and as you know it, the problem comes back. I've tempted to to turn off Virus & Threat Protection completelly if can't get it work this time without complete windows reset and go to third party software.
    So, is there any good solution you guys have? thank you in advance.

:)

Rieza Azka Ridha, Mar 5, 2021
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Mar 5, 2021
  4. imwhomim Win User

Virus & Threat Protection unable to start due to quick electricity cut

Virus and Threat protection

NOTICE: After, installing 1909 update, Windows Defender, Virus and Threat protection, is / was "OFF". IS this common? Is this a bug? NO MESSAGE appeared in my Notification Area.. ONLY, by chance, did I notice, and turn it back on. I'd suggest.. AT
    ALL TIMES.. 'WHENEVER' MY virus protection is turned off.. BY DEFAULT... I 'SHOULD' BE NOTIFIED! YOUR thoughts on this?

imwhomim, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Virus & Threat Protection unable to start due to quick electricity cut

1. Virus & Threat Protection unable to start due to quick electricity cut - Similar Threads - Virus Threat Protection

2. Unable to open Virus and Threat Protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Virus and Threat Protection: While opening Virus and threat protection it is showing "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." And even I am facing a problem in opening Windows Security Center...
  3. virus threat protection shows quick scan due

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus threat protection shows quick scan due: Hi my computer is showing virus threat protection shows quick scan due.when i click on scan now it keep running th scan but it never stops.I am still in s mode.how to solve this?thank youregards,...
  4. Unable to open 'virus and threat protection'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open 'virus and threat protection': While trying to open 'virus and threat protection', I'm getting this pop up. It is also not able to find any app in Microsoft Store. Can anyone help me in this regard....
  5. Unable to open 'virus and threat protection'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open 'virus and threat protection': While trying to open 'virus and threat protection', I'm getting this pop up. It is also not able to find any app in Microsoft Store. Can anyone help me in this regard....
  6. Window virus and threat protection is unable to start

Window virus and threat protection is unable to start: window virus and threat protection is unable to start i followed all online measures step but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-virus-and-threat-protection-is-unable-to/b8a1f096-4eeb-4f52-abaa-bee206c32c38
  7. Unable to restart Virus and Threat Protection

Unable to restart Virus and Threat Protection: Beginning yesterday my PC began running very slowly, so I was going to do a scan. I went in to WIndows Security and found my virus and threat protection was turned off. I did not turn it off. When I try to restart it fails....
  8. Unable to access Virus and Threat protection

Unable to access Virus and Threat protection: [ATTACH] I am unable to access the virus and threat protectionfeature. Though I am an administrator. Please find attached the screenshot for the same....
  9. Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection

Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection: Hi! I cannot run quick scan on my virus and threat protection. I don't know what to do. There's an error with quick scan due. What do I need to do? Btw, I'm using S mode....
  10. Virus Threat & Protection will not start

Virus Threat & Protection will not start: My Virus & Protection has stopped working. I cannot get it to start again. All I get it a pop up saying: Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again. No matter how many times I try it will not start. I restarted the computer, I turned it totally off,...