Windows 10: Virus threat that doesn't exist

Discus and support Virus threat that doesn't exist in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Apparently I have a virus in this location: amsi: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\RtkBtManServ.exebut I remember manually deleting it. Yet it always... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Raz_123, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Raz_123 Win User

Virus threat that doesn't exist

Apparently I have a virus in this location: amsi: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\RtkBtManServ.exebut I remember manually deleting it. Yet it always keeps popping up as a virus. it keeps showing this everydayis there anyway to remove it.

:)

Raz_123, Sep 21, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Virus threat that doesn't exist [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 21, 2021
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Sep 21, 2021
  4. MGL1 Win User

Virus and Threat Protection Gone and Not Working

Hello!

I installed Avira antivirus a few months ago, and decided to uninstall it today, deleting all of the files in my computer and uninstalling all of the programs it had. I wanted to do a virus check, and when i opened Windows Security, the Virus and Threat
    Protection tab was gone. If i look for it on the windows search, it shows up, but when i click it to open it, it says ¨PAGE NOT AVAILABLE Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app, and the item you tried to access is not available.
    Contact IT helpdesk for more information¨

This is a HOME COMPUTER, its not connected to any company network whatsoever.

I´ve tried all of the suggested solutions, and nothing works, from using the Command Prompt of the Windows Security program file to performing a repair upgrade, and it still doesn´t work.

Can anyone help?

Thema:

1. Virus threat that doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Virus threat doesn't

2. Windows Security doesn't show Virus and threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security doesn't show Virus and threat protection: I've looked on the internet but I didn't find how to make it appear. I tried:-regedit-gpedit.msc-sfc /scannowBut it still doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-doesnt-show-virus-and-threat/24ce8082-8a38-4429-b65f-02f6164dce0a
  3. Windows Security doesn't show Virus and threat protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security doesn't show Virus and threat protection: I've looked on the internet but I didn't find how to make it appear. I tried:-regedit-gpedit.msc-sfc /scannowBut it still doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-doesnt-show-virus-and-threat/24ce8082-8a38-4429-b65f-02f6164dce0a
  4. Virus threat

Virus threat: I need to know what to do about the subject.This morning 09/04/22 a small pop-up keeps appearing in the lower right corner of my desktopWhen I click on it the next window shows thisThere were two others marked severe and high. I clicked on each one and remove then start...
  5. virus and threat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus and threat: Hello my name is Lucia and I recently restarted my whole pc so I have to redownload apps I had. I downloaded something and Windows said that there was a virus of something, but I knew it was safe. So I went to go check it out and virus and threat wont appearfor some reason....
  6. virus and threat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus and threat: Hello my name is Lucia and I recently restarted my whole pc so I have to redownload apps I had. I downloaded something and Windows said that there was a virus of something, but I knew it was safe. So I went to go check it out and virus and threat wont appearfor some reason....
  7. virus and threat

8. The Virus Threats

The Virus Threats: Now having two folders that Safety Scanner made and gave me. Which have the virus threats it found. Could someone please tell me what am I supposed to do with them? Anybody?...
  9. Virus threat

Virus threat: My system has been attacked by trojan virus how can I flush the threat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat/06cc17ae-176d-4274-82fb-ffcea6d00035"
  10. VIRUS THREAT

VIRUS THREAT: From: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [mailto:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***] Sent: Tuesday, 5 March, 2019 4:11 AM To: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Subject: apuzo Hi, this account was recently infected! Renew your password right...