Windows 10: "Virus&treat protection" followed by "setup onedrive" infinite loop

Discus and support "Virus&treat protection" followed by "setup onedrive" infinite loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How does one satisfy this? The yellow/black icon does not go away. When I click "setup onedrive" again I have to enter my email address again and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ExcessPhase, Dec 28, 2020.

1. "Virus&treat protection" followed by "setup onedrive" infinite loop

How does one satisfy this? The yellow/black icon does not go away. When I click "setup onedrive" again I have to enter my email address again and a explorer opens. But the yellow/black icon stays at it is.

:)

ExcessPhase, Dec 28, 2020
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. gugs Win User
    Windows 10 Pro Virus and Treat Protection - cannot set anything

I have rebuilt the machine, so all is OK now - thanks for all your help.

However, I am having a problems with seeing my networked media player. I can ping the media player successfully but I cannot connect to it via the PC. I cant add it to the Defender Firewall.

"Virus&treat protection" followed by "setup onedrive" infinite loop [​IMG]

For Networking the I have the following setting set; I have added the dune entry in Windows Defender and Advanced Security:

Sharing options are set as:

4. JohnC Win User

"Virus&treat protection" followed by "setup onedrive" infinite loop

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

"Virus&treat protection" followed by "setup onedrive" infinite loop

1. "Virus&treat protection" followed by "setup onedrive" infinite loop - Similar Threads - Virus&treat protection followed

2. Virus & Treat Protection tab missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & Treat Protection tab missing: If you are having an issue with Windows 11s Security App I think I found one way to fix it.1. Install a program called Malwarebytes the free version should be fine for the time being.2. Scan your device through the Malwarebytes app.3. After scanning the device go back to...
  3. Virus & Treat Protection tab missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & Treat Protection tab missing: If you are having an issue with Windows 11s Security App I think I found one way to fix it.1. Install a program called Malwarebytes the free version should be fine for the time being.2. Scan your device through the Malwarebytes app.3. After scanning the device go back to...
  4. How to fit infinite loop on windows setup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fit infinite loop on windows setup?: Hi, my computer has been in purgatory for about two years now. I keep trying to install windows so it will work, I followed so many variations within this guide...
  5. How to fit infinite loop on windows setup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fit infinite loop on windows setup?: Hi, my computer has been in purgatory for about two years now. I keep trying to install windows so it will work, I followed so many variations within this guide...
  6. How to fit infinite loop on windows setup?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Notification shows the following regarding Virus and threat protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notification shows the following regarding Virus and threat protection: Virus and threat protection. Unauthorized changes blocked controlled folder access blocked C:Window\taskhostw.exe from making changes to memory. What does this mean and is there a way to find out where its coming from? And do i need to do anything about it? I have version...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Virus and Treat Protection - cannot set anything

Windows 10 Pro Virus and Treat Protection - cannot set anything: Hello I have just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I am running Windows defender and Malwarebytes. I am having some problems with the Virus and Treat Protection settings. I notice that many of the settings are set 'off' and I cannot turn them 'on'. I have an administrator account....
  9. Virus and treat protection

Virus and treat protection: My windows 10 defender's Virus & Threat protection shows a message that " Your Virus & Threat Protection is managed by your organisation" and defender is not getting updates...
  10. Virus & threat protection - Setup OneDrive... can only choose "Work or School"

Virus & threat protection - Setup OneDrive... can only choose "Work or School": Whenever I open "Windows Defender Security Center" it shows me a warning/reminder under "Virus & threat protection" to "Set up OneDrive". However, OneDrive seems to already be running and syncing. But, what's even more confusing is; When I try to run the setup and enter my...