Windows 10: Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

Discus and support Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone assist? Earlier today a .zip file was downloaded onto my Windows 10 PC which contained a Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml virus. I am not sure if... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mr Morgan, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Mr Morgan Win User

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

Can anyone assist?

Earlier today a .zip file was downloaded onto my Windows 10 PC which contained a Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml virus. I am not sure if the virus was run or not but it was detected by Windows Security.

As a precaution I have performed a System Restore in Windows but I still see the following message in Windows Security (allowing for some security details to be blacked out):

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC [​IMG]

The only Action allowed for the above is Allow and all the affected items, as can be seen above, appear to be in the Downloads folder.

Neither Windows Defender or Malwarebytes indicate a problem in the Downloads folder, but can anyone suggest a tool that I can use to verify that the virus has been removed?

Also, is it possible for me to seek to clear the warning above, and does anyone know how that can be done?

Thanks

:)

Mr Morgan, Jul 30, 2020

2. Windows Defender remediation incomplete - Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.C!ml

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.C!ml

Windows Defender not able to remove that virus. Plz help how to remove it.

I already run
    Microsoft Safety Scanner (64-bit)
    . But virus still in my pc

Now Defender shows remediation incomplete Severe

DeepakRawat_1, Jul 30, 2020
  3. loyall Win User
    Windows Security Protection History-remediation incomplete

Windows 10 security found two trojans that are now listed in my protection history as severe-remediation incomplete. And yet my virus and threat protection shield icon has a green checkmark. What if anything should I do? Why does it say remediation incomplete?

A manual scan by Malwarebytes identifies zero threats.

loyall, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Virus Trojan Wacatac

2. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  3. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  4. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  5. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  6. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Trojan virus remediation incomplete

Trojan virus remediation incomplete: Hi,I have regularly been scanning my laptop with Windows Defender. Today I found a bar in the app saying "Trojan remediation incomplete". Last full scan scan was preformed on August 23rd and when it finished, the app hadn't informed me about the threat. In fact, the...
  8. Trojan : wacatac

Trojan : wacatac: Ok so, first my pc was fine when running krnl.exe, after some days, i tried to open it, but defender detected wacatac trojan, i cant remove it, everytime i click remove action, it didnt work, i download almost all antivirus, but they didnt detect, somebody can help?...
  9. Trojan wacatac

Trojan wacatac: I am having win 10 in my Device updated version. Recently while downloading a software a malware get downloaded in my system . The antivirus shows a Trojan wacatac warning message and it removed chrome from my Device,now every time I time I am trying to install anew chrome...
  10. Trojan Virus Wacatac.C!ml

Trojan Virus Wacatac.C!ml: Hello, I recently bought software and installed it on my PC. However, the Software is refusing to open because of Microsoft Defender. I saw the following notification: https://prnt.sc/rt3a0n upon checking Microsoft defender. I reached out to the software provider...