Windows 10: Virus-Trojan-Malware?

Discus and support Virus-Trojan-Malware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove Browser Assistant by Realistic Media Inc?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Royal-Airs, May 10, 2020.

1. Virus-Trojan-Malware?

How do I remove Browser Assistant by Realistic Media Inc?

:)

Royal-Airs, May 10, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 10, 2020
  3. Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, May 10, 2020
  4. Ken Blake Win User

Virus-Trojan-Malware?

Trojan virus: Win32/Winexert!rfn

Click Remove all on that screen.

And by the way, note that there is no such thing as a "Trojan Virus." It's either a Trojan (full name: Trojan Horse) *or* a virus. They are two different types of malware. What you have is Trojan, not a Virus.

Ken Blake, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Virus-Trojan-Malware?

1. Virus-Trojan-Malware? - Similar Threads - Virus Trojan Malware

2. Trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan virus: Today I downloaden something and the windows defense came in, with the warning that there were 2 virusses on my computer. I looked on the internet and did multiplay scans it sayd i had no virus. So by the defense it says it was deleted or brought back. So I looked on the...
  3. trojan virus

trojan virus: i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours window defender was popping up saying threat detected and i ejected the file, but still the window defender is popping up and...
  4. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  5. viruses and malware

viruses and malware: From my desktop to the Internet is a very slow connection (DSL) so the computer is on the internet at all times to get around that problem. Question: Is my computer more vulnerable to viruses and malware by being on the internet continuously? I have AVG antivirus program....
  6. Virus/trojan

Virus/trojan: Hello, an hour ago (February/24/2019 3:54am EST) I had a accidental download and installment of a trojan or virus. I have had a virus problem before but NOT like this one to where I can't fix it my self. This download made the PC fully aware of it's being, and quarantined...
  7. trojan virus

trojan virus: Hi my windows defender keeps updating me i have a Trojan in win32 folder named touluse.N!** forgotten the extension how do i remove it i have tried to find this so far without solution 1 unhiding files in explorer 2 looking it in resmon(resource manager) 3 looking for it...
  8. Virus, trojan, malware

Virus, trojan, malware: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please tell me what program I can check for virus, malware, trojans ect ... Thanks! Wait for response!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-trojan-malware/eedcf781-fa11-4dae-8931-a559c68842d0
  9. Virus,Malware, Trojan........

Virus,Malware, Trojan........: Hi everyone, my pc recently got infected with what I think is a virus and all folders in my drives including drive C(windows installed) have been HIDDEN. When I click on any of my drives the folder is empty. The only way I can access my files/folders is keying in the folder...
  10. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Hi. Recently I was sent three emails and one of them put a virus on my computer. I need to know how to get rid of it. The virus is this: Pcdrwi. exe. It is in my C drive, Program Files. I can see it on my Task Mgr. Which is how I discovered it, and has been there since...