Windows 10: Virus-Trojan-Malware?

Discus and support Virus-Trojan-Malware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove Browser Assistant by Realistic Media Inc?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Royal-Airs, May 10, 2020.

1. Virus-Trojan-Malware?

How do I remove Browser Assistant by Realistic Media Inc?

:)

Royal-Airs, May 10, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 10, 2020
  3. Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, May 10, 2020
  4. Ken Blake Win User

Virus-Trojan-Malware?

Trojan virus: Win32/Winexert!rfn

Click Remove all on that screen.

And by the way, note that there is no such thing as a "Trojan Virus." It's either a Trojan (full name: Trojan Horse) *or* a virus. They are two different types of malware. What you have is Trojan, not a Virus.

Ken Blake, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Virus-Trojan-Malware?

1. Virus-Trojan-Malware? - Similar Threads - Virus Trojan Malware

2. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  3. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  4. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  5. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  6. Malware/Trojan virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malware/Trojan virus: Few days ago i tried to download a csgo hack client for fun and when i downloaded it windows detected that it had a file named trojan/win32 or smth and i quickly eith panic deleted it. Today i saw that my games were very laggy and just unplayable and my cpu was at 80% and...
  7. Trojan malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan malware: So I am having problems with my laptop and its cursor that keeps freezing. I saw there had been some malware called Trojan which I used the windows security to get rid of and I thought that would have solved my problems. But my cursor is still freezing, my computer is now...
  8. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  9. Virus, trojan, malware

Virus, trojan, malware: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please tell me what program I can check for virus, malware, trojans ect ... Thanks! Wait for response!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-trojan-malware/eedcf781-fa11-4dae-8931-a559c68842d0
  10. Virus,Malware, Trojan........

Virus,Malware, Trojan........: Hi everyone, my pc recently got infected with what I think is a virus and all folders in my drives including drive C(windows installed) have been HIDDEN. When I click on any of my drives the folder is empty. The only way I can access my files/folders is keying in the folder...