Windows 10: Virus using cmd

Discus and support Virus using cmd in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I foolishly ran an unknown setup which I think contained a virus and then some commands popped up and after that my windows defender started showing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EldestNemesis, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Virus using cmd

I foolishly ran an unknown setup which I think contained a virus and then some commands popped up and after that my windows defender started showing virus and I was not able to remove the virus nor could I install any other antivirus , So I made a reset on my pc but I saw the same commands pop up before resetting started in the boot after resetting I again saw the commands running and then I installed malware bytes and scanned my pc but it showed no virus detected. Is my virus gone or is it still in the system. Please reply fast!

:)

EldestNemesis, Jul 16, 2021

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Jul 16, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Virus using cmd

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Virus using cmd

1. Virus using cmd - Similar Threads - Virus using cmd

2. How to reset windows by using cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset windows by using cmd: Hi there,My window pc stuck on advance option ,And showing these options:-1. Cmd2. System restore 3. Backup file by image Etc .The problem is my pc is booting up properly I want to know how to reset my pc through cmd ,Or is there is any other way to boot up my pc ....
  3. How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd: I want to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window? Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-wifi-password-using-cmd-from-recovery/12b3a613-32b3-4f2b-86f0-fec0d46aaff4
  4. How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd: I want to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window? Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-wifi-password-using-cmd-from-recovery/12b3a613-32b3-4f2b-86f0-fec0d46aaff4
  5. How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cmd pops up randomly. Is it a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cmd pops up randomly. Is it a virus?: So recently my pc got a malware i removed it. But after that cmd keeps poping with this message. The system cannot find the path specified. [process exited with code 1]It keeps disturbing me.I ran a full scan on my pc it found something and removed it. I use Norton Security....
  7. Delete files using cmd

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete files using cmd: Hello, I want to search and delete files, in a folder by file extension ie: all files with extension jpeg, in a folder and it's subfolders ie: D:\New Can someone please write me a script to do that? Regards 181303
  8. Settings using powershell/cmd?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Settings using powershell/cmd?: Is there a way to manage settings using command line/powershell? Thanks. 124376
  9. CMD becomes smaller and instantly closes: Can't use CMD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD becomes smaller and instantly closes: Can't use CMD: Hello. I've been having trouble using the command prompt recently. Whenever I open it, by any means, it quickly shrinks and closes, without me being able to use it. I've already tried opening it as administrator, and executing it with the "/k" suffix. Extra info 1: When I...
  10. Useful CMD commands (administrator)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Useful CMD commands (administrator): Hello, Please send me all the CMD commands required for leptop and what role does CMD have in my order. I'm mentioning that on leptop I installed Windows 10 Home version 1809 Thank you! A wonderful day!...