Windows 10: Virus Warning KMSS.exe

Discus and support Virus Warning KMSS.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows10%E5%AE%89%E5%85%A8%E4%B8%AD%E5%BF%83/bc917951-5e17-4db4-9c01-eac7f20e699c Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 1, Mar 16, 2020.

1. 1
    1 Win User

Virus Warning KMSS.exe

Virus Warning KMSS.exe 2c30f349-0d89-4833-9cf2-d23ff5019f26?upload=true.png

:)

2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 16, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Virus and Threat Protection Warnings

Hi Penelope_AV

ETD_GetSMART.exe is HP Software and it is safe, that software is designed to check your hard drive for imminent failure and warn you

You can add that to the list of safe files in Controlled Folder Access to get rid of this warning

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add an app to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent them from being blocked

ETD_GetSMART.exe is located in the following folder:

C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPActiveHealth\Executable Agent Data\_Shared\DiskCheck\

DaveM121, Mar 16, 2020
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

Virus Warning KMSS.exe

Virus warning

Hello I have just clean installed Windows 10 and before I got to moving up a version to 1809 that warning came up see pics
    The first pic is the one to come up and if I click on download then I get the second warning to download some scanner.
    Virus Warning KMSS.exe [​IMG]

Virus Warning KMSS.exe [​IMG]

Sorry about the quality but any ideas why this should come up on a clean install??

ICIT2LOL, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Virus Warning KMSS.exe

1. Virus Warning KMSS.exe - Similar Threads - Virus Warning KMSS

2. Virus Warning on Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Warning on Download: I am attempting to download Ninja Remote ncinstaller-x64.exe through Attentive IT RMM, to connect to office device, but the download is blocked saying virus detected. Is there anything that can be done?...
  3. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  4. Is this .exe a virus ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this .exe a virus ?: [ATTACH] Hey everybody today i just navigate to the Win10 folder and there a .exe which names and do the same work as notepad. I don't have idea . Is there a notepad.exe in Win10 folder but according me the notepad.exe is present inside the Sys32 Folder, is this .exe a...
  5. Virus Warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Warning: Hi, I have the following Virus Warning in the centre of my screen: Virus Warning Program integrity check failed. Please check for viruses on your computer. If program is not infected, it had been patched There is a yellow exclamation mark warning symbol to the left and...
  6. Virus warning

Virus warning: Regularly receiving virus warnings from:...
  7. exe virus

exe virus: help to remove that[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/exe-virus/585ba649-c702-41a6-81a8-af784896eb8d
  8. Virus warning

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Virus warning: I have for the last three installs puit on version 1803 and then as soon as I update the version to 1809 I get a virus warning - any ideas please could this be just a false positive?? 126079
  9. Virus Warning

Virus Warning: This may be the wrong place to ask this but I think I have the problem narrowed down to windows. I am running Windows 10 and Excel 2016. I also get this warning with Excel 2007 which I do not get on Windows 7. I have hyperlinks to executables on my local machine. They work,...
  10. virus warning

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    virus warning: I've been getting an unusally # of alerts on my coputer saying I have 3 virurs's by Microsoft upgrade now. Are the warnings for real? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-warning/5de6f3c3-4e92-450c-a599-950d50be918e"