Windows 10: Virus: Win32/Ramnit

Discus and support Virus: Win32/Ramnit in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]我的同事的电脑中了病毒,然后我扫描自己电脑的时候也发现了病毒virus:Win32/Ramnit.j,然后我选择了清楚病毒,查看历史记录的时候发现只有一个显示的是已删除,其他的都是显示已清理,那么已清理的病毒是删除了吗?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 永超靳, May 15, 2019.

1. 永超靳 Win User

Virus: Win32/Ramnit

Virus: Win32/Ramnit 5a6b7e56-02c6-4d27-b8e7-87cddd2978e5?upload=true.png 我的同事的电脑中了病毒,然后我扫描自己电脑的时候也发现了病毒virus:Win32/Ramnit.j,然后我选择了清楚病毒,查看历史记录的时候发现只有一个显示的是已删除,其他的都是显示已清理,那么已清理的病毒是删除了吗?

:)

永超靳, May 15, 2019
  2. JML-222 Win User

RAMNIT keeps coming back

Can't seem to get rid of RAMNIT virus.

Defender finds it, delete and 2 or 3 days later it is back.

Always in the same place and file name

C:\Users\owner\AppData\Local\

I read the 248.dat file in a text editor after the virus deletion and it is a PayPal phishing email from 2015.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

JML-222, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Win32/grenam.A virus

Virus:Win32/Grenam.A

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...px?Name=Virus:Win32/Grenam.A&ocid=-2147312563

Windows Defender detects and removes this threat permanently. However, for addition checks, you can scan your system with multiple scanners listed here:

List of Malware Removal Tools

Prashant Kumar

PrashantKumar96, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Ali97You Win User

Win32/grenam.A virus

does the windows defender on windows 10 can remove (win32/grenam.a virus) permanently or I should use something else to get rid of this virus ?

And Thanks in advance ^_^

Ali97You, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Virus: Win32/Ramnit - Similar Threads - Virus Win32 Ramnit

2. Windows Defender can't delete Virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender can't delete Virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hello Microsoft Community, I've got a virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Windows Antivirus Defender blocked it and when I click on "Clear journal" starts endless process of deleting this virus How to delete it forever? Thank you....
  3. virus win32

virus win32: buenos dias antes de todo mis mas sinceros saludos. bueno hace ya casi 5 dias mi ordenador fue infectado con el virus win32 y me es impossible ya sea meter un pendrive que no lo infecte, y es imposible de borrar he buscado en internet como hacer frente a este virus pero...
  4. Router and Virus Win32\Cinmus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router and Virus Win32\Cinmus: This is the first time i have posted or asked for help so i apologize ahead of time for the awkwardness. I had a virus on my laptop and my desktop but I was able to remove them i think with Malwarebytes. I have also ran McAfee and Norton anti virus to make sure there gone....
  5. Win32/Starter.r

Win32/Starter.r: Hi, I have Defender running and each time I start my PC it detects a virus Win32/Starter.r, I can clean the virus but it always comes back. How do I remove?...
  6. Win32/Neshta.A virus detected

Win32/Neshta.A virus detected: My Windows Defender is detecting the Win32/Neshta.A virus but can't deal with it effectively. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/win32neshtaa-virus-detected/833f0b9f-3d70-4e33-885d-25aa510115e2
  7. Win32/poltecl Virus

Win32/poltecl Virus: Windows Defender detected the Win32/poltecl Virus. I keep removing it but every 30 seconds it keeps notifying me the threat has been found again. How do I delete this?...
  8. Win32/Obrypser

Win32/Obrypser: I just did the Microsoft Safety Scanner and I have discovered I have 'BrowerModifier:Win32/Obrypser'. It has been partially removed. How do I get rid of this fully? Thank you for your help....
  9. Ramnit A and potentially other viruses which should i use?

Ramnit A and potentially other viruses which should i use?: Ok so i recently scanned my portable drive with the new malwarebytes 3.0, apparently didn't find anything on that. As soon as i installed MSE the moment i started scanning the drive Malware bytes went nuts quarantining SVChost.exe and MSE keeps apparently cleaning and...
  10. Win32:KipodToolsCby

Win32:KipodToolsCby: Hi all, Was running a Full System Scan with AV software and detected the following malware: Win32:KipodToolsCby It's described by Microsoft as a 'high' threat piece of Malware. The AV claimed to have 'partially removed' it. Is anyone very familiar with this...