Windows 10: virus win32

Discus and support virus win32 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; buenos dias antes de todo mis mas sinceros saludos. bueno hace ya casi 5 dias mi ordenador fue infectado con el virus win32 y me es impossible ya... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lucianoMola Majeda, Jun 22, 2019.

1. virus win32

buenos dias

antes de todo mis mas sinceros saludos.

bueno hace ya casi 5 dias mi ordenador fue infectado con el virus win32

y me es impossible ya sea meter un pendrive que no lo infecte, y es imposible de borrar

he buscado en internet como hacer frente a este virus pero todo lo que veo son procesos largos

y encima windows defeneder no lo detecta,

por favor ayudarme a suprimirlo y que no vuelva mas,, tanto de mi pendrive como mi ordenador.

a la espera de una respuesta favorable , tengan mis mas cordiales respetos.

:)

lucianoMola Majeda, Jun 22, 2019

2. Win32/grenam.A virus

Virus:Win32/Grenam.A

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...px?Name=Virus:Win32/Grenam.A&ocid=-2147312563

Windows Defender detects and removes this threat permanently. However, for addition checks, you can scan your system with multiple scanners listed here:

List of Malware Removal Tools

Prashant Kumar

PrashantKumar96, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Ali97You Win User
    Win32/grenam.A virus

does the windows defender on windows 10 can remove (win32/grenam.a virus) permanently or I should use something else to get rid of this virus ?

And Thanks in advance ^_^

Ali97You, Jun 22, 2019
  4. dan-9-2 Win User

virus win32

Win32/Agent.ODG virus, please help!

My pc has become infected with the Win32/Agent.ODG trojan and my nod32 cant get rid of it, it tells me its unable to clean the file and the virus itself is becoming a real nuisance.

can someone please help me?

dan

dan-9-2, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

virus win32

1. virus win32 - Similar Threads - virus win32

2. Major Virus I think some version of Win32/Vigorf.A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major Virus I think some version of Win32/Vigorf.A: I am sure I have a Virus but Microsoft Security Scanner Stops at "windows\installer\7a2dd.mis->DigitalSingature" after it has run for about an hour and detected 265 Infected Files. It then will say "The Scan was completed successfully and no Viruses, Spyware or other...
  3. Major Virus I think some version of Win32/Vigorf.A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major Virus I think some version of Win32/Vigorf.A: I am sure I have a Virus but Microsoft Security Scanner Stops at "windows\installer\7a2dd.mis->DigitalSingature" after it has run for about an hour and detected 265 Infected Files. It then will say "The Scan was completed successfully and no Viruses, Spyware or other...
  4. i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus: i was recently updating my PC recently and i was shocked because one of the files aren't removed and it was the virus itself. the executable itself only had 522KB, and it said i need permissions to remove the virus itself. Windows Defender didn't do it right, yet it's the...
  5. i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus

i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus: i was recently updating my PC recently and i was shocked because one of the files aren't removed and it was the virus itself. the executable itself only had 522KB, and it said i need permissions to remove the virus itself. Windows Defender didn't do it right, yet it's the...
  6. i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz: Today I got a warning from Windows defender telling me that I have a trojan virus called "win32 vindor!pz", I tried to remove it with Windows defender but it did not work, and I keep doing scans and it keeps telling me that I have this virus, please I need help, how can I...
  8. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz: Today I got a warning from Windows defender telling me that I have a trojan virus called "win32 vindor!pz", I tried to remove it with Windows defender but it did not work, and I keep doing scans and it keeps telling me that I have this virus, please I need help, how can I...
  9. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

10. How to remove win64/Expiro.DA!MTB and win32/grenam.VA!MSR virus?

How to remove win64/Expiro.DA!MTB and win32/grenam.VA!MSR virus?: My windows defender has detected these viruses but is struggling to remove them. How can I remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-win64expirodamtb-and/f6689e78-859a-4f1e-a5b2-e2931880fd4b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uwamson windows 10

2. yyhyfjvge.xwedstgdyhgyu.ml/wdjfurbsklhr_firiegde_helpx/