Windows 10: Virus wont let me boot or do anything

Discus and support Virus wont let me boot or do anything in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i accidentaly installed a virus on my laptop then I ran both AVG and Avast to check for virus in the computer it said that all threats had been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NeedHelpPls__, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Virus wont let me boot or do anything

So i accidentaly installed a virus on my laptop then I ran both AVG and Avast to check for virus in the computer it said that all threats had been removed, then i reboot my laptop and it froze while booting so i ran the Windows Resoution and i checked the disk at cmd now everytime I try to boot in safe more or just do a regular boot it appers "To skip disk checking, press any key within 7 second(s) " so i press a random key and the timer frozes so i forced it to reset then i didnt press any key and the disk check gets stuck at 24%, ive also try factory reset but it says that there isnt enough space in the driver to perfom the reset. Do you guys have any solution for me? (Sorry if I misspell any word)

:)

NeedHelpPls__, Dec 7, 2018

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Dec 7, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 7, 2018
  4. KBD
    KBD Win User

Virus wont let me boot or do anything

Comp wont boot..

i would guess video card. I dont know how a PC with a bad CPU would behave but i assume it wont boot at all. My advice would be this, disconnect everything from the board but the PSU, 1 stick of RAM, GPU and try to run it. If it still wont boot up try putting GPU in another slot or try another stick of RAM. If that wont help use known good components (RAM, GPU, PSU) and see if it will boot. Also make sure heartsink is seated properly as the person above said.

Thema:

Virus wont let me boot or do anything

1. Virus wont let me boot or do anything - Similar Threads - Virus wont let

2. I have a virus that wont let me do anything in settings. if I try to Factory reset it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a virus that wont let me do anything in settings. if I try to Factory reset it...: any help would be much appreciated, please ask questions! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-virus-that-wont-let-me-do-anything-in/4fb704e1-57aa-45e3-a19c-2c44cd3396d5
  3. I have a virus that wont let me do anything in settings. if I try to Factory reset it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a virus that wont let me do anything in settings. if I try to Factory reset it...: any help would be much appreciated, please ask questions! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-virus-that-wont-let-me-do-anything-in/4fb704e1-57aa-45e3-a19c-2c44cd3396d5
  4. I have a virus that wont let me do anything in settings. if I try to Factory reset it...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my computer just popped up a virus and my screen wont let me do anything what do i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computer just popped up a virus and my screen wont let me do anything what do i do?: my computer just popped up a virus and my screen wont let me do anything what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-just-popped-up-a-virus-and-my-screen/c98d7d18-29be-483c-92d6-bd1eeb1ba2ec
  6. Microsoft wont let me launch anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wont let me launch anything: Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?...
  7. Microsoft wont let me launch anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wont let me launch anything: Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?...
  8. My screen is gliching and wont let me do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My screen is gliching and wont let me do anything: I was watching youTube and my screen started to glitch then I closed the YouTube tab i still had a tab called roblox open when I closed the youtube tab it wouldn't let me do anything is just stuck glitching...
  9. Windows wont let me do anything due to a virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont let me do anything due to a virus: Hello, I had recently gone to install a game on my laptop but accidentally clicked on an ad instead and downloaded a virus called "Word Web". I tried deleting it off my hard drive but it still kept showing up. One day I booted up my laptop and found that it had started...
  10. Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything: So for the past few months my computer will not let me click on anything. I'm starting to get frustrated because I use my laptop for my school work. I have to go into my files and do the restart that refreshes my task bar. That only works once then it doesn't help me until I...