Windows 10: Virus

Discus and support Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer just stops working freezes and stops respondind to any command. Or fails to play one music audio video until the end... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Roy 1432, May 1, 2019.

1. Roy 1432 Win User

Virus

My computer just stops working freezes and stops respondind to any command. Or fails to play one music audio video until the end

:)

Roy 1432, May 1, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, May 1, 2019
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 1, 2019
  4. Virus

knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Virus

1. Virus - Similar Threads - Virus

2. Internet Explorer 11 has been blocked by a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet Explorer 11 has been blocked by a virus: IE 11 has been blocked by a virus but I did click the Taskbar-Task Manager- Processes-APPS: Right click Internet explorer-END TASK. At this point I[ATTACH][ATTACH] can use the PC but internet explorer ask me to RECOVER the pages that I just deleted. After i made a full scan...
  3. Virus protection on windows defender

Virus protection on windows defender: My virus protection on windows defender will not scan as it states that I am using another provider although I have not subscribed to any other provider . This is a recent occurrence (2 days) . Any ideas?...
  4. MADEK VIRUS

MADEK VIRUS: MY FILES HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH SOME TYPE OF VIRUS. ALL MY FILES HAVE A .MADEK EXTENSION ATTACHED TO THEM. PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICE ON HOW TO REMOVE THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/madek-virus/ed4848ef-1f01-48d9-b828-6a9b95164c6d
  5. VIRUS REMOVAL

VIRUS REMOVAL: I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD ASSIST ME REMOVE $RECYCLE.BIN FROM LOCAL DISK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-removal/477006c3-02f0-4c16-b781-225e8833403d
  6. Ant-virus Mcafee

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ant-virus Mcafee: Installer McAfee Total protection sur ce pc Clef # 97C42N72SZC4YZW *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ant-virus-mcafee/e5eec3a3-ab82-4851-a998-efd252347266
  7. Windows Defender Update Stuck at 99% with Firewall Virus Alert

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Defender Update Stuck at 99% with Firewall Virus Alert: Hello, I have updated two computers to version 1903 on Windows 10 Pro. After the upgrade is complete, the Windows Defender Update gets stuck at 99%. At the same time, the firewall sends a notification that is blocking a virus called Aiis-6803892-0 from the download IP...
  8. Virus scam.

Virus scam.: A virus alert came up telling me to call the number 877 427-9910. This seems to be some place near Anaheim. It isn't Microsoft, but the guy even gave me a Microsoft Identifying name of Jason MC029C. It was impossible to close Microsoft Edge while I was online. The guy...
  9. Getting virus from redirect pop up ads?

Getting virus from redirect pop up ads?: Not sure if right section but just wondering is it possible to get virus/hacked from those redirect ads that often plays music in the background and sometimes prompts you with a login? sometimes when u try to close it by X there will be pop up like "are u sure u are missing...
  10. Getting virus from redirect pop up ads?

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting virus from redirect pop up ads?: Not sure if right section but just wondering is it possible to get virus/hacked from those redirect ads that often plays music in the background and sometimes prompts you with a login? sometimes when u try to close it by X there will be pop up like "are u sure u are missing...