Windows 10: Virus

Discus and support Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Once you have a virus incorentin how do you get rid of it from corentin... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeDavis001, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Virus

Once you have a virus incorentin how do you get rid of it from corentin

:)

MikeDavis001, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Virus

knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Virus

1. Virus - Similar Threads - Virus

2. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  3. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  4. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  5. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  6. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  7. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  8. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne: bonjours jai atrapper un popir virus faux croire jai demander au support microsoft un gros 0 aide il mon offert le programe copilot sa vos rien pas plus cappable de maider jai demander a mon service technique de mon laptop eu non plus jai comme anti virus mc afee et total av...
  9. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne: bonjours jai atrapper un popir virus faux croire jai demander au support microsoft un gros 0 aide il mon offert le programe copilot sa vos rien pas plus cappable de maider jai demander a mon service technique de mon laptop eu non plus jai comme anti virus mc afee et total av...
  10. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security