Windows 10: Virus

Discus and support Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Need help removing Lodi virus. Was only partially removed be Microsoft Safety Scanner. Misleading:Win32/Lodi Partially Removed Does not give a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JonathanThackray, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Virus

Need help removing Lodi virus. Was only partially removed be Microsoft Safety Scanner.

Misleading:Win32/Lodi Partially Removed

Does not give a process on how to remove the rest of the virus, only to look here!, the community to find answer.

Please help if you know what I should do next, please.

Thank you

Jonathan

:)

JonathanThackray, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Virus

knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Virus

1. Virus - Similar Threads - Virus

2. Possible Trojan Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible Trojan Virus: I run Windows 10 Home on my Lap Top. In Windows Settings/Windows Security/Virus & Threat Protection/Protection History under "All recent items" it shows “Remediation incomplete” and status as "severe" in respect of a Trojan virus. Originally when I received the virus alert,...
  3. Windows 10 pro appdata files displayed as virus under symmantec

Windows 10 pro appdata files displayed as virus under symmantec: Hi guys, i have some newly deployed windows 10 pro pcs in our work place. Our antivirus happens to detect that the pcs are having "viruses" under the appdata folders as u can see below. We're quite shocked about it as we did our OS installation via the given dvd disc and...
  4. Virus? This process, wup.exe, start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage...

Virus? This process, wup.exe, start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage...: how do I remove this process it start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage upto 100% wup.exe this is the virius I cant able to remove please help me this virius located In C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\wup * Original title: virius...
  5. Windows Defender Offline Results - "Abandoned" virus status meaning

Windows Defender Offline Results - "Abandoned" virus status meaning: I had Adware:JS/InjectorAd.A on my computer. I used Windows Defender Offline to remove it. There were multiple adwares on my laptop as it kept regenerating. 3 of the adwares say removed. But of the last 2, one says "Abandoned" and the other says "Quarantined." Does this...
  6. Uwasson.a!ml found during virus scan

Uwasson.a!ml found during virus scan: i googled the thing but only got results for the similarly named Uwamson.a!ml , ive since got rid of it but would like to know what exactly it is and what it does if anyone has any knowledge. thanks in advance...
  7. What Are The Dangers of Keeping a Link with a Virus in a Saved email on Your Computer

What Are The Dangers of Keeping a Link with a Virus in a Saved email on Your Computer: Hello, A friend refuses to remove a link that contains a virus -- it downloads immediately and produces fake websites -- from her computer. Is there a danger if she doesn't send out the link anymore, but keeps it anyway?...
  8. Best Anti-Virus Software

Best Anti-Virus Software: what is the best free antivirus [Original Title: Security.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/best-anti-virus-software/a4bde2f6-46fc-4102-bf02-5680fbc52287
  9. anti phishing marketing as separate from virus protection, previously not a problem with...

anti phishing marketing as separate from virus protection, previously not a problem with...: Is windows 10 anti phishing protection turned off by using Norton antivirus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-phishing-marketing-as-separate-from-virus/5651167f-ab1b-479d-a469-18579d94fc25"
  10. SAFE anti-virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SAFE anti-virus: hi everyone :) i need a safe anti-virus app free downloading and activating any suggestion .. ? thnxx in advance :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-anti-virus/e582d618-f50d-4cd0-97b3-b2158e1cb1fa