Windows 10: virus

Discus and support virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a virus Microsoft defender can not get rid of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus/5686f3cd-b836-40c7-a4dc-3897d34d8125 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GeraldCohn1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. virus

I have a virus Microsoft defender can not get rid of.

:)

GeraldCohn1, Aug 8, 2019

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 8, 2019
  4. virus

Bruce Hagen, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

virus

1. virus - Similar Threads - virus

2. Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected; Click to remove viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected; Click to remove viruses: I have been receiving rectangular notification popups in the lower right corner of my screen in Windows 10 that contain the square white Windows logo and say: PC is infected Click to remove viruses sarpolitex.ru I am not sure that this is a legitimate notification or if...
  3. Anti Virus

Anti Virus: Do I need Windows 10 Security if I am protected by Norton.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/293aa803-7ffc-4726-a81b-f67a189d5e62"
  4. Virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus: my computer has a message "virus alert from Microsoft and states computer is blocked and the screen just shows like line of data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus/49aa0ad1-43be-41c4-ad5e-d723485380f8
  5. Need help .vesrato ransomeware virus

Need help .vesrato ransomeware virus: Hi all experts Recently i recieved a spam email and opened a link in that After opening link of email my all files are encrypted with Vesrato ransomware extension So what will be the possible solution for this problem Because i have a very important data in my laptop Please...
  6. virus and spyware definition didn't update how to make it update

virus and spyware definition didn't update how to make it update: virus and spyware definition didn't update how to make it update i think windows defender is out of date that's why it says can not update what i have to to update it...
  7. Win 10 on Dell 7280: Virus or Glitch

Win 10 on Dell 7280: Virus or Glitch: This morning, upon opening my system, a halo was visible over the task bar volume icon and a partial mouse pointer was positioned at screen bottom. The pointer was immobile, separate and apart from the pointer controlled by touchpad. The halo morphed into a rectangle and...
  8. Virus infection

Virus infection: i have encountered a .masodas virus which has infected my PC completely so please help, every file has been affected as .masodas extention. Please don't ask me to pay for the solution...
  9. Virus has my thinkpad stuck in airplane mode.. Doing a factory reset doesn’t help!

Virus has my thinkpad stuck in airplane mode.. Doing a factory reset doesn’t help!: I have barely been able to use my laptop since I got it in February. I am unable to change any of the settings and it is stuck in airplane mode. There are many ‘users’ on my laptop. One of them has administrative privileges while i do not. I have attempted several factory...
  10. Virus indetectable por seguridad de windows y otros

Virus indetectable por seguridad de windows y otros: Mi PC tiene un virus BW by player, e probado distintos metodos de internet y antivirus, pero ninguno lo detecta siquiera. e incluso e probado herramientas de microsoft como windows defender, windows defender offline, removedor de amenazas de microsoft, avast antivirus y spy...