Windows 10: virus

Discus and support virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi all how to I remove virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus/61dead9b-ab42-4fd7-aee6-e9aa877e865a Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sail hoo yik hong, Jul 14, 2020.

1. virus

hi all

how to I remove virus?

:)

sail hoo yik hong, Jul 14, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Jul 14, 2020
  4. virus

Bruce Hagen, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

virus

1. virus - Similar Threads - virus

2. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..: i already tried few ways that i got from other forums but it didnt worked like i made a sfc/scannow but it just dont work and also i tried to do full scan from msert application of microsofts. then i decided to do a reset of my laptop but when i go to recover settings and...
  3. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..: i already tried few ways that i got from other forums but it didnt worked like i made a sfc/scannow but it just dont work and also i tried to do full scan from msert application of microsofts. then i decided to do a reset of my laptop but when i go to recover settings and...
  4. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why did i get so many viruses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did i get so many viruses?: First, it all started on 5/8/24, It was the day before my camping trip and i just found a virus in my PC. How fun!It was called: PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin. Pfft, i can just delete it, right? NOIt turns out that i was unable to delete said virus, i looked stuff up on it...
  6. Why did i get so many viruses?

Why did i get so many viruses?: First, it all started on 5/8/24, It was the day before my camping trip and i just found a virus in my PC. How fun!It was called: PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin. Pfft, i can just delete it, right? NOIt turns out that i was unable to delete said virus, i looked stuff up on it...
  7. Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???: Despite never owning an HP printer, all of my computers have become infected with a virus called "HP Smart" that is force pushed by Microsoft. It cannot be disabled or uninstalled and has Admin privileges, which it is using for no-doubt nefarious purposes....
  8. Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???: Despite never owning an HP printer, all of my computers have become infected with a virus called "HP Smart" that is force pushed by Microsoft. It cannot be disabled or uninstalled and has Admin privileges, which it is using for no-doubt nefarious purposes....
  9. Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???

10. Installation guide a virus, malware,etc

Installation guide a virus, malware,etc: I installed drivers for a USB hub on my windows 10 laptop. The installtion prompt guide for drivers was in Chinese text. Should i be concerned for virus,malware,etc?...