Windows 10: virus

Discus and support virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi sir my system is showing all file in .nile format include my external hdd also. i cant open file please help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RAHEEZP, Aug 6, 2020.

1. RAHEEZP Win User

virus

hi sir

my system is showing all file in .nile format include my external hdd also. i cant open file

please help

:)

RAHEEZP, Aug 6, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 6, 2020
  4. virus

Bruce Hagen, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

virus

1. virus - Similar Threads - virus

2. Suspected Virus/Malware—How to Resolve?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspected Virus/Malware—How to Resolve?: My laptop’s Kaspersky anti-virus subscription expired some time back and I omitted to renew it although it can still perform a scan, which I don’t understand!. Yesterday, when I opened my files on the laptop drive and also an external drive connected to the laptop, pop-ups...
  3. Windows 10 virus & threat protection cannot turn on

Windows 10 virus & threat protection cannot turn on: Virus & threat protection cannot turn on even after uninstall all 3rd parties apps.. Followed all the available instructions and steps but to no avail. Anyone have similar problems and got solutions to share are appreciated....
  4. windows showing too many virus but it cant detect while scanning

windows showing too many virus but it cant detect while scanning: sir , my windows antivirus has a red cross mark , on going to virus and threat protection section it shows too many malwares may be 100's of them but on doing the quick scan and scanning with malware bytes it shows nothing . i am attaching some files kindly look into...
  5. "Virus scan failed" when I try to save or download on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Virus scan failed" when I try to save or download on Windows 10: I'm unable to save or download from any source when using Windows 10. I've followed the Microsoft instructions re the Attachment Manager for a workaround but with no luck and McAfee say there's no problem. Can anyone help please? Tony...
  6. Virus doesn't get removed even after system restore

Virus doesn't get removed even after system restore: I need some suggestions on how I can remove a virus which seems to have affected my windows. I tried commercial anti virus support, but it doesn't seem to work....
  7. virus & spyware updated

virus & spyware updated: virus and spyware definitions could not be updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-spyware-updated/12cb67ba-78fb-459d-ab21-a254fa703a18
  8. Virus and Threat protection update says engine unavailable and will not update, help??

Virus and Threat protection update says engine unavailable and will not update, help??: One day i decided to get on my computer because i was really bored, once i got on some websites were blocked and wouldnt let me get in because of a IP error. I tried factory resets, restarting my computer, changing my dns cache, trying to restart my windows defender nothing...
  9. How to Protect my laptop from virus and malware without installing any app.

How to Protect my laptop from virus and malware without installing any app.: Can anyone suggest me the ways to clean my laptop from viruses and malware for free without installing any of the application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-protect-my-laptop-from-virus-and-malware/92fb302b-0596-4158-aa43-8a300c04a9af
  10. f.txt - virus or not?

f.txt - virus or not?: Hey, I was just using Microsoft Edge when I got a random, force download of f.txt. I did open it oops and it had a long js chain. After I immediately deleted it, deleted the browser, and ran a McAfee virus check though I only let it run to about halfway through. Afterwards I...