Windows 10: Virus??

Discus and support Virus?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, chrome keeps randomly opening new tabs to the link: s1.toupdate15.com, I figured it is some kind of a virus or a software that I have to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shima_13, Jan 14, 2021 at 11:27 AM.

1. shima_13 Win User

Virus??

Hello,

chrome keeps randomly opening new tabs to the link: s1.toupdate15.com, I figured it is some kind of a virus or a software that I have to uninstall off my conputer but I don’t know how to locate it and permanently delete it.

:)

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

3. Virus??

Thema:

Virus??

1. Virus?? - Similar Threads - Virus

2. Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus: Hello there i cant update my pc and also my pc virus and threat protection is showing blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus/7ec84db9-b893-4ed8-af01-29bdcf39737a
  3. .coos ransomware virus

.coos ransomware virus: Split from this thread. sir please my pc infected by .coos ransomware virus with online key: zOwuuF28V80ZDzE4dI6E1siTfpgrHOM0QmT2yZO2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/coos-ransomware-virus/bd002eda-a3fb-4353-b76c-42563d7b4f6d
  4. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...: I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple...
  5. update virus and spyware definitions

update virus and spyware definitions: I am unable to update my virus and spyware definitions. The update goes partway, then freezes - no matter what I do. any suggestions please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/update-virus-and-spyware-definitions/6dea28f8-15a9-4c77-a3a0-77b1a2f21349
  6. Scammer called MSN virus alert take over a device

Scammer called MSN virus alert take over a device: My daughters laptop received an MSN virus alert and started beeping today when she tried to access an online video for school. In the message there was a 'MSN' contact number which my wife telephoned. They accessed my daughters laptop before I cancelled it. Are we in any...
  7. Microsoft Defender Virus Definitions

Microsoft Defender Virus Definitions: Does Windows Defender contain virus definitions for Mac, so that if I scan a file on windows that has malware targeting Mac, it will detect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-virus-definitions/3ecfc677-1756-4a54-be56-d0b7992b46ee
  8. Failed download virus scan

Failed download virus scan: I am unable to download programs, updates, photos or other items. When I try I get the message: Failed download virus scan. It is a firewall issue, but I can't override it to download necessary updates from any source. I don't know if this is a Microsoft issue, or a Windows...
  9. Is windows defender good enough as a free anti-virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is windows defender good enough as a free anti-virus?: Should i just stay with windows defender or should i download some other AV? Note that i will be using the free version of any AV i'll download submitted by /u/benPinhas [link] [comments]...
  10. Chrome Opens a new tab links to suspicious website, is this a virus?

Chrome Opens a new tab links to suspicious website, is this a virus?: Hello, chrome keeps randomly opening new tabs to the link: s1.toupdate15.com, I figured it is some kind of a virus or a software that I have to uninstall off my conputer but I don’t know how to locate it and permanently delete it. [Original Title: Virus??]...