Windows 10: Virus??

Discus and support Virus?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, chrome keeps randomly opening new tabs to the link: s1.toupdate15.com, I figured it is some kind of a virus or a software that I have to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shima_13, Jan 14, 2021 at 11:27 AM.

1. shima_13 Win User

Virus??

Hello,

chrome keeps randomly opening new tabs to the link: s1.toupdate15.com, I figured it is some kind of a virus or a software that I have to uninstall off my conputer but I don’t know how to locate it and permanently delete it.

:)

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

3. Virus??

Thema:

Virus??

1. Virus?? - Similar Threads - Virus

2. I don't know what virus I've picked up, but I can't reset my PC now.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what virus I've picked up, but I can't reset my PC now.: So, I bought this laptop that has dedicated graphics, and it had/has graphics issues, but was still usable. Now I can't open my notifications sidebar/control center, some text next to check boxes in the Settings app Windows 10 is missing, some lists of apps don't appear,...
  3. Stuck in recovery mode and the only usb I have has a virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in recovery mode and the only usb I have has a virus: I am stuck in recovery mode and the only usb I have has a virus can anyone tell me what to do? This is my only laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-recovery-mode-and-the-only-usb-i-have-has/2945fdbe-6ed7-49d1-9af4-816ea5415685
  4. Is ProduKey a virus..?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is ProduKey a virus..?: Hello, I need to ask one thing while I'm here. Is this: " https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html " a virus? I tested it on VirusTotal, and it detected 12/61 AV detected it as a virus. Still not sure though. Please help....
  5. malware and virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware and virus: Report on the threats faced by modern information systems. How social engineering techniques are used to gain physical or logical access to computer resources. The different types of malware used to harm computers. please click here or visit to https://www.fbstudy.com/...
  6. How to remove expiro virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove expiro virus: I just got a new ssd (no hdd just ssd alone with 120gb) the after downloading these files: (Discord, Chrome, Steam, Opera GX, Valorant) I just downloaded some important apps in gaming. But suddenly there a notif poppin up in windows defender that there is a virus (Expiro...
  7. possibly malware or virus

possibly malware or virus: My computer is saying that the system is corrupted; and call 1-855-398-7888 which is disconnected; what do I do: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for reply...
  8. Virus protection

Virus protection: Hi, i have a pop up on my screen saying i have 3 viruses on my system but i have Windows anti-virus and have scanned with this and nothing comes up, should i ignore the pop up?...
  9. Do I have a virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I have a virus?: Windows scan says its safe, but whenever I boot up it says I put in my password wrong too many times, I have just noticed that it says i cant access some settings due to an organization, and Admin rights are gone in program files. submitted by /u/isaactherobloxmaster...
  10. Defender detected amazon music app as a virus. Legit?

Defender detected amazon music app as a virus. Legit?: Defender detected the Amazon music application as a virus. This file came from Amazon.com. Amazon+Music+Installer.exe Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl legit?...