Windows 10: Virus??

Discus and support Virus?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, chrome keeps randomly opening new tabs to the link: s1.toupdate15.com, I figured it is some kind of a virus or a software that I have to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shima_13, Jan 14, 2021.

1. shima_13 Win User

Virus??

Hello,

chrome keeps randomly opening new tabs to the link: s1.toupdate15.com, I figured it is some kind of a virus or a software that I have to uninstall off my conputer but I don’t know how to locate it and permanently delete it.

:)

shima_13, Jan 14, 2021

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Virus??

Bruce Hagen, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Virus??

1. Virus?? - Similar Threads - Virus

2. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  3. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  4. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...: how is it that Microsoft continues to prove utterly useless, not only with their products but with their useless help services. Not one person can fix these stupid **** issues. I have done a hard reset twice and i cannot access my own **** Anti-virus settings. FRESH RESET -...
  6. CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...

CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...: how is it that Microsoft continues to prove utterly useless, not only with their products but with their useless help services. Not one person can fix these stupid **** issues. I have done a hard reset twice and i cannot access my own **** Anti-virus settings. FRESH RESET -...
  7. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  8. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  9. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...