Windows 10: Virused Computer

Discus and support Virused Computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,My Name Is Giorgi I'M From Georgia And Some Week Ago I Just For Fun Downloaded CSGO Cheats it turned out This Cheats Had Viruses And Someone Just... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Melashvili, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Virused Computer

Hello,My Name Is Giorgi I'M From Georgia And Some Week Ago I Just For Fun Downloaded CSGO Cheats it turned out This Cheats Had Viruses And Someone Just Hacked My Computer He Have Acces On My Gmail,Stoled My Facebook,Was A Try To Stole My Icloud And I Have Question What To Do For This Guy Hassnot Acces On My Anymore And Also Sorry For My Bad EnglishThank For Help!

:)

Melashvili, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Virused Computer

1. Virused Computer - Similar Threads - Virused Computer

2. Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...: I recently ended up getting a virus on my computer so I did a complete reset without making a save point and after the reset was down, my profile was still there and it wont let me make a new one. I can still put my old password in there and it works, but when I put in the...
  3. Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...: I recently ended up getting a virus on my computer so I did a complete reset without making a save point and after the reset was down, my profile was still there and it wont let me make a new one. I can still put my old password in there and it works, but when I put in the...
  4. Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Viruses and computer problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viruses and computer problems: Hey I’m Tyler, and I have some computer viruses and promlems.First of all, my computer won’t charge past 4%, maybe because a virus or a computer problem.Second, I have a Trojan virus and when I try to get rid of it, it just adds itself back I thinkIf someone can help me with...
  6. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer is infected by a virus: There is alot of pop ups when browsing the web, there are phone number to call but it is overseas numbers, is that Microsoft phone number? +9523145320 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-by-a-virus/72512569-8af6-4333-bb28-8f5d9561e1e5
  7. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is infected by a virus: There is alot of pop ups when browsing the web, there are phone number to call but it is overseas numbers, is that Microsoft phone number? +9523145320 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-by-a-virus/72512569-8af6-4333-bb28-8f5d9561e1e5
  8. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Virus on my computer! - VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C

Virus on my computer! - VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C: Hey guys, I have this severe threat that keeps popping up and I have been trying to remove it as my computer is running extremely slow. I also think my google account has been hacked from this. Does anyone know the cure?? Would really appreciate your help....
  10. Is my computer infected with a virus or something faulty?

Is my computer infected with a virus or something faulty?: My PC has recently been running suspiciously slowly and hasn't been able to run certain applications/crashes when mid-use. My main source of interest is what is labelled as a Malwarebytes service, but was also called the "Antimalware service executable" before I installed...