Windows 10: Viruses from the MSN page

Discus and support Viruses from the MSN page in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I bring up internet explore to the MSN page which is my home page. I then get a virus attack.. My Norton stops it. This tell me this is coming... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StanDOUGALL, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Viruses from the MSN page

I bring up internet explore to the MSN page which is my home page. I then get a virus attack.. My Norton stops it. This tell me this is coming directly off the MSN page which is Microsoft's responsibility. Is any body else having this problem. If so how did you fix it.

:)

StanDOUGALL, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Vonzipper Win User

Stop MSN as Home Page

I found out how to do this. I have tried different versions on changing settings and home pages and discovered when you try to set a new home page, what Windows 10 does is to add the new address as a tab at the top of the page but still opens with MSN. What the sites have not said is that the MSN address is still there and is top in the list. It is an address that has the word about in it. It would not let me move that address to the bottom of the list and the only way I got my Google homepage that I wanted was to click on the X to the right of the about address and delete it. Now when I open up, my desired home page comes up and I don't have to look at MSN's bias headlines.

Vonzipper, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Home page is not loading for msn

Hello,

I understand that the msn page is not loading. We will help you.

I suggest you to check if the same issue persists in InPrivate browser.

• Open Internet explorer. Press Ctrl + Shift + P
      and it opens a InPrivate browsing.
    • Check if the website is loading or still the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Viruses from the MSN page

I cannot get into my page MSN..please help

Hi tootsielord,

It would be great if you can tell me more about your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which web browser are you using to access MSN?
    • Are you referring to signing into your MSN account?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Is the issue isolated to the MSN website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For now, I suggest running the troubleshooter for accessing websites. You can get the tool from this

page
    , select Find and fix problems with connecting to the Internet or to websites. You need administrative permission to run the tool.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Devlin Sco, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Viruses from the MSN page

1. Viruses from the MSN page - Similar Threads - Viruses MSN page

2. msn home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  3. msn home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  4. MSN Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSN Virus: From time to time Chrome is getting an MSN pop-up on its own. The address is https://www.msn.com/?ocid=wispr&pc=u477. How do I get rid of this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/msn-virus/bca5ede8-79b3-439e-a204-11d732f4b105
  5. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  6. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  7. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. MSN virus alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSN virus alert: My daughters laptop received an MSN virus alert and started beeping today when she tried to access an online video for school. In the message there was a 'MSN' contact number which my wife telephoned. They accessed my daughters laptop before I cancelled it. Are we in any...
  9. msn home page not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    msn home page not loading: msn home page will not load and when it does no pics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-home-page-not-loading/6e10f6c0-38d8-47b2-8b40-94fb9b523b28
  10. Stop MSN as Home Page

in Browsers and Email
    Stop MSN as Home Page: I found out how to do this. I have tried different versions on changing settings and home pages and discovered when you try to set a new home page, what Windows 10 does is to add the new address as a tab at the top of the page but still opens with MSN. What the sites have not...