Windows 10: Viruses, need a lot of help

Discus and support Viruses, need a lot of help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sol Winsiguard, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Viruses, need a lot of help

So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension being there suddenly takes us to Microsoft bing when we make a search. But the problem is, when i search for viruses both on the computer and Chrome, nothing shows up. Please help asap.

:)

Sol Winsiguard, Oct 14, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 14, 2022
  3. pepanee Win User
    Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Yes, I do appreciate your feedback and help. You're helping suggest ways on blocking all that, which is Step 1; we gotta take the first step. But the way that I'm looking at it is why stay stuck in Step 1 instead of moving on to Step 2? Step 2 is having a response to all this. So Step 1 is to block the non-sense, then Step 2 is to take down the source, if you see what I mean. I wanna apply Step 2. Let's move forward in the whole process, yah? =)

Cool thanks Momma!

pepanee, Oct 14, 2022
  4. Viruses, need a lot of help

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 14, 2022
Thema:

Viruses, need a lot of help

1. Viruses, need a lot of help - Similar Threads - Viruses need lot

2. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  3. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  4. Viruses, need a lot of help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viruses, need a lot of help: So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension...
  5. Viruses, need a lot of help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viruses, need a lot of help: So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension...
  6. Need help with PowerShell virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with PowerShell virus: I have removed the threat by windows defender. But everyday when i turn on the computer, it appears again. Help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-powershell-virus/d2cdf20f-9549-4819-aad0-a71bcd3d58b4
  7. Need help with PowerShell virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with PowerShell virus: I have removed the threat by windows defender. But everyday when i turn on the computer, it appears again. Help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-powershell-virus/d2cdf20f-9549-4819-aad0-a71bcd3d58b4
  8. Virus or trojan? Need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus or trojan? Need help: The other day I was downloading so random game cheats just for fun but after that i deleted themi downloaded them as a joke .After this nothing happen so I didnt really care that much, but after a few hours my file explorer logo just turned white and then I started getting...
  9. Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures: Hi I have been asking for help in this community and been getting help but I always ask like a question while I have alot so iam gonna tell all of them my laptop was perfect until last week it got a white horizontal line and screen flickering while using an app called parsec...
  10. Lots of Bluescreens recently need help :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of Bluescreens recently need help :: when i play games i recently started getting lots of bluescreen i could really need some help. BIOS VERSION: 1401 Windows 10 2H20 19042.572 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3, 850W Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz 16GB[CMW16GX4M2C3600C18] Apprently my RAMs arent added...